Netgear® WAC104 Dual-Band Wireless Access Point, WAC104-100NAS Item # 787033
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The dual-band, high-throughput design of this wireless access point makes it a great choice for both small businesses and home offices. An easy-to-use interface allows you to connect and get going right away.
- Wireless-AC technology delivers ultra-fast throughput.
- Compatible with virtually all Wi-Fi-enabled devices, such as most smartphones, tablets and laptops.
- Dual-band design delivers speeds of up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz wavelengths and up to 867Mpbs on 5GHz wavelengths.
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet port allows wired connectivity.
- WPA-PSK security function helps protect against cyber intrusions.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) pass-through capability. Ensures that only authorized users will be able to access the network.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||7.56"H x 9.38"W x 3.88"D|
|form factor||Desktop; Standalone; Wall Mountable|
|Frequency Band||5 GHz; 2.40 GHz|
|maximum data transfer rate||1.2|
|Number of External Antennas||2|
|operating system compatibility||Linux|
|plug and play||yes|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||Yes|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||13.44 oz|
|What's Included||Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Access Point; Ethernet Cable; Installation Guide; Power adapter, localized to country of sale; Warranty/Support Information Card|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.17 Gbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
NETGEAR Small Business 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (WAC104)Turbo-charge your Business WiFi with 11ac
The NETGEAR WAC104 is a dual band 802.11ac 1.2Gbps wireless access point for businesses who want superior, rock solid WiFi without breaking the IT budget.
- Simple to configure for Small Office and Home Office deployments
- High performance and superior coverage with external antennas
- Four (4) Ethernet ports for flexible connectivity of multiple wired devices
- WiFi Protected System (WPS) for ease of initial client connectivity
- Standalone Access Point with mesh and AP modes for flexible deployment for Small Office Home Office (SOHO)
- Dual band concurrent access point for ultra-high performance
Sample Deployment Use Cases
- 802.11ac Wireless AP (WAC104)
- Ethernet cable
- Installation guide
- Power adapter, localized to country of sale
- Warranty/support information card
Physical SpecificationsDesktop standable and wall-mountable
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.43 x 7.14 x 1.59in (239.65 x 181.45 x 40.6mm)
- Weight: 0.84lb (385g)
- Country-specific plug: 12V/1.5A (18W)
- 1.5 Amp power adapter
- Power consumption: 8.1W (maximum)
- Desktop standable
- Wall mountable
Interface and Indicators
- Physical Interfaces
- Four (4) 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45) port with Auto Uplink™ (Auto MDI-X)
- Power, WPS, WiFi, LAN Activity
- Default Reset