This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
If you want to develop and structure pages for the web, HTML5 is one of the tools you need. The six interactive lessons in the HTML5 For Dummies eLearning Course will introduce you to HTML5 and give you the fundamentals you need to build stable websites enhanced with text, graphics, and interactivity. Step-by-step instructions, plenty of examples, and ways to assess your progress make learning easy! Start now!
In each lesson, you’ll find clear, expert instruction, interactive quizzes, hands-on activities, summaries, and a way to review topics so you can ensure that you understand and have mastered each skill.
The course covers:
- Getting started with HTML
- The essentials of every site: text, pictures, and links
- Steps to making lists and tables
- Methods for inserting images, captions, and multimedia
- Advice on devising the site navigation and making content accessible
- Suggestions for validating your code
- Tips for designing forms and capturing the data
- Techniques for styling pages with CSS3
- An introduction to the canvas
|brand name||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|License Qty||1 user|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Business; Windows Vista Enterprise; Windows Vista Ultimate; Windows Vista Home Basic x64; Windows Vista Home Premium x64; Windows XP|
|publisher||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.|
|Subscription Duration||6 months|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability