Learning Resources® Minute Math Electronic Flash Card™, 5" x 5", Grades 1-3 Item # 787679
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
An interactive way for kids to work on number fact fluency
- Helps children build number fact fluency through practice with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, as well as early algebraic skills. An ideal tool for individual or small-group learning.
- 3 levels of difficulty provide an increasing challenge.
- Time mode allots 60 seconds for a challenging lesson, while untimed mode offers low-pressure learning.
- Positive, corrective feedback lets students know how they have done through auditory and visual cues.
- Color-coded screen frames reinforce learning.
- Triangle shape fits well in small hands.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
|recommended grade level||1st Grade; 2nd Grade; 3rd Grade|
|Educational Theme||Addition; Division; General Mathematics; Subtraction|
|Product Line||Resources Minute Math Electronic Flash Card2978124|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|manufacturer||LEARNING RESOURCES, INC.|
|Product Type||Flash Card|