Euri MR16 Dimmable 500 Lumens LED Flood Bulb, 6.5 Watt, 3000 Kelvin/Warm White Item # 7889137
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Producing the same bright, clear light as traditional incandescent lights, this LED bulb consumes less energy, making it a greener choice for your facility. The long-lasting design also helps reduce the amount of time spent by your custodial staff changing burned-out bulbs.
- 6.5-watt LED bulb uses less energy than its 50-watt halogen equivalent.
- Produces a brightness of 500 lumens.
- Voltage: 12V.
- 25,000 estimated hours of usage.
- Dimmable design helps reduce the power usage during low-traffic hours.
- 35° beam angle provides focused light.
- Compatible with Type A ballast.
- Mercury free and UL listed for performance and safety.
- 3000 Kelvin (warm white) light appearance.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|Beam Angle||35 degrees|
|Bulb Size Standard||MR16|
|Color Rendering Index||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||3000K|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||no|
|energy used||6.5 watts|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||41-60|
|light bulb average rated life||25,000 hours|
|light bulb finish||clear|
|light output||500 lumens|
|Number Of Bulbs||1|
|Operation Type||type A ballast compatible|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|