This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Adding social media to the marketing mix for your business can increase the size of your audience, enhance your image, and boost your bottom line. This Social Media Marketing For Dummies eLearning course teaches you how to create a social media marketing plan, maximize your brand, take advantage of all the social platforms, and analyze your success, all at your own pace. Start now!
This course introduces you to the advantages and techniques of social media marketing. These eight self-paced lessons explain how you can market your brand on the social media platforms; how to create your marketing plan; the details of working with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube; how to use location-based marketing to boost sales and gain loyal customers; and how to analyze your “social” ROI.
In each lesson, you’ll find clear, expert instruction, interactive quizzes, practical exercises, summaries, and a way to review topics so you can progress at your own pace.
The course covers:
- How to build your social authority
- Tips on developing your branded look
- What to put in a social press release
- How to attract a Twitter audience
- The process for creating a live Twitter chat
- Ideas for a customized Facebook landing page
- How to use Facebook Places and Check-In Deals
- Etiquette for sending LinkedIn connection requests
- How to wow new customers on LinkedIn by answering questions
- How to share YouTube videos on Twitter and Facebook
- Tips for maximizing your YouTube video SEO
- Location-based marketing terms and concepts
- Suggestions for using Groupon and LivingSocial
- An overview of built-in analytics tools for the top platforms
|brand name||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|License Qty||1 user|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Business; Windows Vista Enterprise; Windows Vista Ultimate; Windows Vista Home Basic x64; Windows Vista Home Premium x64; Windows XP|
|publisher||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.|
|Subscription Duration||6 months|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability