M4 Tank Brigade promises to become the standard in World War II tank games with explosive game play, unparalleled realism, and beautifully rendered, historically accurate terrains.
• Campaign mode and Single-player games include Training Missions, Instant Action Mission and MMOG play.
• Choose to battle with 10 different World War II combat vehicles, including Shermans, Pershings, and the intimidating Panzer tanks!
• Multiple skill Levels for beginners to experts.
• Tactical Combat Map to control the entire battlefield in real time!
• Historical accuracy and remarkable detail.
• New player support. Exciting and helpful options to make driving and gunning a breeze for new players.
• New role-playing Reward System. Grow in rank and medals as you successfully complete missions.
• A wealth of options. Players can choose from countless online scenarios, modes and options.
• Online Play. Free for 30 Days.
|additional requirements||64MB VRAM (DirectX® Compatible) Video Card; 33.6 Kbps modem or faster and internet service provider account required for internet access. Broadband internet service recommended.² ²User is responsible for all Internet access fees and phone charges.|
|brand name||Encore Software, LLC|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||2067990 KB|
|memory requirements||256MB RAM (512MB RAM for Windows Vista® & Windows® 7), 256MB RAM (512MB RAM for Windows Vista® & Windows® 7|
|minimum hard disk space||1.5GB free hard drive space|
|minimum processor compatibility||Windows® XP (Home & Pro) SP3, Windows Vista® SP2, and Windows® 7¹, Pentium® IV 1.8MHz|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Home Basic x64; Windows Vista Home Premium x64; Windows XP Home; Windows XP Professional|
|publisher||Encore Software, LLC|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability