Want to get from newbie to expert in Microsoft Word quickly and easily? Word 2010 For Dummies, Basics and Advanced offers all the content of our popular Word Basics and Word Advanced courses in one package, at a significant savings over the individual courses. This complete Basics-to-Advanced course will get you started creating Word documents and then help you get really productive with Word’s advanced features. Step-by-step instructions, plenty of examples, and ways to assess your progress make learning easy. Start now!
In this complete Basics-to-Advanced course, you’ll learn it all: how to start, format, and save a Word document, add and edit text, dress up your documents with clip art and photos, and print your work. Then you’ll advance to such skills as working with styles and templates, creating tables, applying page and section formatting, preparing professional reports and legal documents, performing mail merges, and sharing your work with others. The 12 interactive lessons take you step by step through the process, so you learn at your own pace.
In each lesson, you’ll find clear, expert instruction, interactive quizzes, hands-on activities, summaries, and a way to review topics so you can progress at your own pace.
The course covers:
- Starting a document and setting page size, margins, and orientation
- Adding and formatting text and checking your spelling and grammar
- Selecting text and moving, copying, or deleting it
- Printing documents and envelopes and performing a mail merge
- Formatting paragraphs and using styles and templates to enhance documents and save time
- Creating bulleted or numbered lists and working with tables
- Adding and editing photos and clip art
- Supporting your document with footnotes, a table of contents, and indexes
- Sharing work and tracking changes with multiple users
- Tips and tricks to make you more productive
|brand name||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|License Qty||1 user|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Business; Windows Vista Enterprise; Windows Vista Ultimate; Windows Vista Home Basic x64; Windows Vista Home Premium x64; Windows XP|
|publisher||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.|
|Subscription Duration||30 days|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability