This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lenovo ThinkVision P44w-10 43.4" WQUXGA WLED LCD Monitor - 32:10 - Raven Black - 44" Class - Vertical Alignment (VA) - 1.07 Billion Colors - 380 Nit Typical, 450 Nit Peak - 4 ms Extreme Mode - 144 Hz Refresh Rate - HDMI - DisplayPort Item # 7898322
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers fantastic sound/video quality and single-cable comfort
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
- 4 ms Extreme Mode response time diminishes ghosting, blurring, and streaking in fast-moving games and movies
- View your content easily in well lit areas with 380 Nit - Typical brightness
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||44 in.|
|Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)||3M:1|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||3000:1|
|Display Technology||VA; LCD|
|Input Connection Type||HDMI; DisplayPort|
|ports||USB 3.0; Display Port; USB-C|
|Maximum Power Consumption||250 W|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||178 degrees|
|Number of HDMI Ports||2|
|refresh rate||144 Hz|
|Stand Adjustments||Swivel; Tilt; Height|
|typical response time||4 ms|
|Eco Label Standard||TCO Certified Edge; RoHS|
|Show More ▾|
Lenovo ThinkVision P44w-10 43.4 inch 32:10 Curved HDR Monitor
The ThinkVision P44w-10 monitor is the canvas to amplify productivity. Whether users are animating or analyzing, multitasking is a breeze with this ultra-wide screen.
Multiple ports and the stunning Near-edgeless curved display allow users to achieve greater levels of productivity with the ThinkVision P44w-10 monitor. Its factory-calibrated color accuracy will give you the comfort you need to work even more. This monitor is best suited for professionals in industries like financial services, multimedia content creation, and engineering.