Liebert PSI is a feature-rich UPS system with industry leading 0.9 power factor. Its high power output delivers superior performance on power factor corrected (PFC) power supply and satisfactory backup time in the high demand environment.The UPS features an innovative design incorporating buck/boost automatic voltage regulation technology. This protects against utility voltage function by raising and lowering utility power to the level needed by the connected equipment. It also allows the UPS to prolong battery life by maximizing its time on utility power before going to battery.
|Alarm||Low Battery; Site Wiring Fault; Overload|
|Application/Usage||Desktop Computer; Network Workstation; Network Closet; VoIP Device; Large Network Peripheral; Server|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||5 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||9 Minute|
|Battery Characteristics||Spill Proof|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Certifications & Standards||UL; C-UL; FCC Part 15|
|Emergency Power OFF||Yes|
|form factor||Tower/Rack Mountable|
|Frequency Provided||45 - 65 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA L5-30|
|Input Current||15 A|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||3000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||2700 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||5 Hour|
|Network Management||SNMP Manageable|
|Output Voltage||127 V AC; 120 V AC|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 serial; 1 USB|
|protection type||Transient; Noise|
|Receptacles||2 x NEMA 5-20R; 6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switching Time||6 ms|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||84 lb|
|What's Included||PS3000RT3-120 3000VA Tower/Rack Mountable UPS; Tower Stands; Rack Mount Handles|
Liebert PSI Family of Full Featured UPS
The Liebert® PSI is a compact, line-interactive, rackmount UPS system designed especially for IT applications such as network closets and small data centers. The PSI provides reliable power protection for servers, critical nodes, network workstations, large network peripherals, network routers and other electronic equipment.
With up to 5 minutes of internal battery backup time, this system offers ample time for an orderly shutdown. The PSI also operates at a higher output power factor thus allowing your network to run at a lower power level and lower heat levels. Matching battery cabinets are available for the PSI to extend the on-battery operating time.
Benefits & Features of Liebert PSI UPS
- Up to five minutes of internal battery backup time at full load provides ample time for an orderly shutdown of connected equipment.
- Operates at a higher output power factor - meaning less power consumption. This results in your network running at lower power levels and lower heat levels, thus ultimately providing a longer network service life.
- Remote communications and shutdown options provide remote monitoring and power management - contact closure, USB, SNMP.
- Compliant with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS), prohibiting use of six hazardous materials manufacturing of electronics, including lead-free solder.
- Ideally Suited For:
- Network Workstations
- Network Closets
- Large Network Peripherals
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability