This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite 100Gb / 120Gb Pass-Through Cassette 12 24-Fiber MTP / MPO Item # 790118
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's N484-12M24 is a High Density 100/120Gb Pass-through Cassette, with (x12) 24-Fiber MTP/MPO connections. Designed specifically for use with Tripp Lite's N484-00U and N484-01U chassis'; up to 4 cassettes per N484-01U, or 1 per N484-00U. Installation is simple, with the cassette being easily installed or removed using screw tabs to lock or unlock it from the panel; no tools required. Furthermore, each cassette features factory terminated connectors that reduce the time and labor required of field connector terminations. Cassette housing made with heavy duty, 1.0mm Cold Rolled Steel.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|dimensions||1 2/5" x 4 2/5" x 4/5"|
|ports||24 MT; 24 RJ-11|
|Total Number of Ports||24|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.80 oz|
|What's Included||100Gb/120Gb Pass-Through Cassette - (x12) 24-Fiber MTP/MPO; Quick Start Guide|
High-Density Fiber Cassette is an Elegant, Simple Solution for 100/120Gb MTP/MPO Cable Connections
- High-density network applications as specified in the Data Center Cabling Standard TIA 942 for cross connects in main distribution, horizontal distribution, and equipment distribution areas
The N484-12M24 cassette is easy to install into a Tripp Lite N484-00U sleeve or N484-01U 1U enclosure panel. Insert the cassette and tighten its screw tabs to secure it to the sleeve or panel. Loosen the screw tabs for removal. No tools are required. Once the cassette is installed, you can connect your cables. One N484-12M24 cassette fits in the N484-00U and up to four cassettes fit in the N484-01U. The connectors are factory terminated to reduce time and labor during field installations.
- High-density fiber pass-through cassette for use with Tripp Lite N484-00U cassette sleeve and N484-01U enclosure panel
- 12 MTP/MPO (Type A) connections rated for 100/120Gb on each side
- No tools are required for installation and removal; just tighten and loosen the screw tabs
- Factory terminated connectors reduce the time and labor required during field installations
- Heavy-duty steel housing with dust caps to protect unused ports
- Lifetime warranty
What’s in the Box
- N484-12M24 100/120Gb Pass-Through Cassette - (x12) 24-Fiber MTP/MPO
- Quick Start Guide
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect and protect your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.