This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Knowledge is power with HPE KVM. Looking for a simple and intuitive solution that allows you to access and manage servers in your data center? HPE KVM Analog Console Switches allow you to view and manage up to 256 rackmount servers through a single user interface. KVM Analog Console Switches utilize a local On-Screen Display (OSD) interface, accessed through a rack console such as the HPE LCD8500, that provides intuitive menus for accessing each attached server or serial managed device. HPE KVM Analog Console Switches support an optional USB Remote Access Key that allow you to upgrade to KVM-over-IP functionality, providing remote access and management via the On-Board Web Interface (OBWI). Available in 4, 8 and 16-Port models. Standard rack mounting of the KVM Console Switch will share 1U (1.75-inch) of front panel rack space with the rack console. However, each model can also be mounted in a "zero U" profile by mounting in the side rails of the rack.
|Maximum Video Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|Number of Computers Supported||16|
|Number of Local Users Supported||2|
|ports||19 Ethernet (RJ-45); 8 USB; 2 VGA|
|Server Connection Via Twisted Pair||CAT5|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.60 lb|
HPE TAA 0x2x16 G3 KVM Console Switch
View and Manage up to 256 Servers through a Single User Interface
- HPE KVM Analog Console Switches utilize a local On-Screen Display (OSD) that provides access to system-related information such as selected server name, status, power-up test data and configuration menus.
- G3 models support an optional USB Remote Access Key that allow you to upgrade to KVM-over-IP functionality, providing remote access and management via the On-Board Web Interface (OBWI).
- Includes Programmable Scanning, a utility that allow you to evaluate system performance by sequentially scanning any or all servers managed through the console switch.
4-Port, 8-Port and 16-Port Models with Multiple Installation and Server Connection Options
- HPE KVM Analog Console Switches include mounting hardware that support “Zero U” installations on both the side and rear of standard IT racks, saving valuable space within your racks.
- Supports a variety of server connections with interface adapters for PS/2, USB, and VT 100 (serial console support), as well as HPE BladeSystems support via the front diagnostics connector.
- For protection against unauthorized users, HPE KVM Analog Console Switches provide a password option for security purposes.
- Features support for HPE Location Discovery Services (LDS) and Power Discovery Services (PDS) support when connected to an HPE Intelligent Power Distribution Unit (iPDU) and the HPE LCD8500 1U Rackmount Console Kit (HPE Location Discovery Services LCD8500 Kit required).
|Number of server ports||16|
|Number of simultaneous users, maximum||2|
|Number of servers, maximum||256|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability