Sylvania 2ft T8 LED Tube Lights, 1100 Lumens, 9 Watts, 4100K/Cool White, Replaces 17 Watt T8 Fluorescent Tubes, Case of 25 Item # 7949096
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
LEDlescent T8 Ballast-Free lamps are an energy saving alternative, designed to replace traditional fluorescent T8/T12 lamps by bypassing the existing ballast. These lamps can be used with occupancy and vacancy sensors for enhanced energy savings.
- 1100 lumens of brightness. Provides light that can cover a large space.
- 50,000 estimated hours of usage.
- 220° beam angle offers plenty of light coverage.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- Suitable for open and enclosed fixtures
- Ballast-Free design minimizes the need for future maintenance thanks to the double-end wired build.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- UL Claim Validation - UL environmental claim validations lend third-party credibility to single-attribute environmental claims.
|Bulb Length||24 in.|
|Led Wattage||9 W|
|Number Of Tubes||25|
|Beam Angle||220 degrees|
|light output||1100 lm|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||Yes|
|energy used||9 W|
|Led Tube Type||Linear|
|Operation Type||Type B Direct Wire|
|Compact Fluorescent Equivalent||18 W|
|model||LEDlescent T8 LED Tubes|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||4000K-4500K|
|light bulb average rated life||50000 hr|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS; UL Claim Validation - Energy Saving|
|manufacturer||OSRAM SYLVANIA INC.|
|Product Type||LED Tube|
|Show More ▾|