Raynor® 4 x 4 Leather Task Chair, 37"H x 29 1/2"W x 26"D, Black Frame, Black Leather Item # 795552
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy the plush feel of leather in a completely ergonomic chair!
- Soft-touch leather adds luxury, ergonomic features add function. Sink into the pleasure of soft, supple leather! The look and feel of genuine leather adds elegance to any office. Not only does the chair make your office look good, the ergonomic design will keep you feeling good too.
- Adjust backrest angle, height for perfect fit. Raise or lower the backrest by 6 1/2" to best support your body size. Adjustable back angle supports various degrees of recline — perfect for accommodating many different people in shared workstations.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Adjustable forward tilt slopes seat downward/forward to reduce disc pressure during forward-oriented tasks. Adjustable tilt angle tilts seat and backrest simultaneously to enhance blood flow. Adjustable tilt tension lets you alter the chair's recline resistance to best match your body weight and strength. Tilt lock lets you lock in your favorite positions.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. Pneumatic lever under seat allows you to conveniently adjust seat height with just 1 hand — while sitting! Ensures your feet rest flat on the ground for your health and comfort.
- Fully adjustable soft-pad armrests reduce muscle strain. Adjust the armrest height or width so that your elbows and forearms are properly supported. Helps prevent strain caused by elevated or slumping shoulders and allows you to rest your elbows comfortably at your side.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Extra-thick, molded foam cushions surround your body in cushiony, supportive comfort. Specially contoured to support the natural curve of your spine.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs. The gentle downward slope of the seat cushion reduces pressure on the upper legs, improving blood flow throughout your lower body.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Smooth-rolling casters let you wheel easily from task to task — even over carpeted floors. Stable 5-star base minimizes the chance of tipping.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Relax and enjoy! Your investment is protected with a lifetime guarantee.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||20 inches|
|chair back material||leather|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|dimensions||37"H x 29 1/2"W x 26"D|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||20"W x 19"D|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|Show More ▾|