This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The LUNERA T8 LED U-BEND is a plug-and-play (Type A, ballast driven) T-LED replacement for a Bi-Pin T8 U-Bend (G13) fluorescent lamp up to 32W. It operates off of the existing electronic ballast and supports instant start, rapid start, and programmed start ballasts. No fixture rewiring is required. Directly replaces up to 32W/31W/29W/28W/25W Bi-Pin (G13) T8 U-Bend fluorescent lamps with 12W, 15W or 17W LED.
- This LED lamp emits beautiful light with a 330° Beam Angle, has a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of >80 and delivers up to 1,800 lumens (12W) or 2,200 lumens (15W or 17W) of usable light.
- The LUNERA T8 LED U-BEND features a glass tube for improved optics and is available in 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures. The lamp can be ordered in either a 6" or 1-5/8" gap configuration.
- This lamp includes Thermal Fuse Protection, with 5 fuses (one per -Pin and one on the electronics board) that safely disable the lamp in the event of thermal/overheating issues caused by arcing or shorts due to faulty fixture wiring, ballast failure, or socket degeneration.
- The LUNERA T8 LED U-BEND is rated at 50,000 hours.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
|Beam Angle||330 degrees|
|Bulb Length||22 in.|
|Bulb Size Standard||U3|
|Color Rendering Index||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||4000K-4500K|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||no|
|energy used||12 watts|
|Fluorescent Equivalent Wattage||32|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||91-120|
|Led Tube Type||utube|
|light bulb average rated life||50000 hours|
|light bulb finish||inside frost|
|light output||1700 lumens|
|manufacturer||Lunera Lighting Inc|
|Number Of Tubes||6|
|Operation Type||type A ballast compatible|
|Socket Type||G13 medium bi-pin|
|Utube dimensions||22 x 1-5/8|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability