This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Fujitsu fi-7480 Sheetfed Scanner - 600 dpi Optical Item # 797552
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The fi-7480 is ideal for office use as the extremely small A3-capable scanner. Its wide-range feeding ability combines regular A8 to A3 sizes, as well as folded A2 documents and plastic cards. Additionally, no burdensome presorting is required with mixed batch scanning.
- Designed for professional workloads and engineered to last, offering efficient, wide-format scanning in a compact size.
- Wide range feeding ability including regular A8 to A3 sizes, as well as folded A2 documents and plastic cards.
- Superior paper control with adjustable-speed rollers and automatic stacker.
- Data and paper protection with Intelligent Multi-feed Function and Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection.
- Fast paper handling with 80ppm/160 ipm, 100-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and immediate power-up.
- Energy efficient LED light-source.
- USB 3.0 Connectivity.
- Enhanced with advanced image processing and capture applications in Paperstream Ip (Twain/Isis), Paperstream Capture and Scanner Central Admin.
|automatic document feeder capacity||100 Sheets|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||160|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||80|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||160|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||80|
|Media Size||12" x 17"; 12" x 18.33 ft; A4 8.27" x 11.69"; A8 2.05" x 2.91"; Plastic Card; Letter 8.50" x 10.98"; 2" x 2.72"|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||43 Watt|
|warranty length||3-month limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||16.76 lb|
|What's Included||Image Scanner fi-7480; AC Cable; USB cable; Setup DVD-ROM; Drivers & Softwares CD|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Excellent performance and superior reliability in a compact size
- Fast 80 ppm / 160 ipm at 300 dpi color
- Double Letter (Tabloid) and A3 Wide-Format Scanning
- Large Capacity 100 Page Feeder
- Mixed Batch Scanning with Plastic and Embossed cards
- 1D Barcode, 2D Barcode and Patch Code Separation
- USB 3.0 Connectivity
- Eco-Friendly LED Scanning
- Backlit LCD Panel for Easy Viewing and Control
- Manual Feed Mode for Thick Documents
- Automatic Image Cleanup with PaperStream IP Drivers (TWAIN & ISIS)
- PaperStream Capture Software
- Scanner Central Admin Software for Fleet Management
Outstanding speed and document handling
With duplex scanning speeds of 160 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7480 protects your documents with acoustic sensors, ensures your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduces rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. An integrated paper jogger gently aligns your documents as they enter the scanner, and the automatic stacker keeps them organized as they exit.
Ready in seconds to tackle your toughest jobs
- Starts up and ready to scan in 3.5 seconds
- Supports thick paper and embossed card scanning
- Manual feed mode for scanning thick and difficult documents
- Ultrasonic Double-feed Detection sensor for security against lost images
- Scan sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels while securing against multifeeds
- Long document support up to 18.3 feet in PaperStream IP drivers
PaperStream IP TWAIN/ISIS-compatible driver eliminates trial-and-error
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they like, rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PSIP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture software makes scanning easier than ever
PaperStream Capture (PSC) makes front-end capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only have we provided users with the most common profiles used by customers—black and white, color, and auto-color—new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. We have organized the release screen so that batches can easily be suspended or continued. PSC is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make batch separation easy, improving document organization.
Manage your organization's fi-Series scanner fleet anytime, anywhere
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
fi-7480 DatasheetPDF, 2.75MB, 2 pages