Lunera LED 4-Pin G24Q CFL Replacement Bulb, Vertical, 11 Watt, 2700K, 1200 Lumens, 24 Tubes Per Case Item # 7980018
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The LUNERA CFL LED G24Q is a plug and play (Type A, ballast driven) LED replacement for 13W, 18W, 26W, 32W and 42W 4-Pin CFL compact fluorescent lamps. Offered in a horizontal or vertical configuration, the lamp operates off of the existing electronic ballast.
- Simply replace the lamp without any additional re-wiring of the ballast of the fixture. Horizontal version comes with a 160° swivel base to direct light where it is needed.
- These lamps have a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of >80 and deliver up to 1,445 lumens of usable light.
- The LUNERA CFL LED G24Q is available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K color temperatures.
- The LUNERA CFL LED G24Q is rated at 50,000 hours.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- Lunera’s proprietary Thermal IQ technology supports lamp operation in fully enclosed luminaires and up to 150oF ambient temperatures.
- This Type A (ballast driven) product does NOT support line voltage.
|Beam Angle||180 degrees|
|Bulb Size Standard||CFL|
|Color Rendering Index||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||2700K|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||yes|
|energy used||11 watts|
|Fluorescent Equivalent Wattage||42|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||76-90|
|Led Tube Type||compact|
|light bulb average rated life||50,000 hours|
|light bulb finish||inside frost|
|light output||1,200 lumens|
|manufacturer||Lunera Lighting Inc|
|Number Of Tubes||24|
|Operation Type||type A ballast compatible|
|Socket Type||G24Q 4-pin|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Show More ▾|