This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite Wireless Access Point Enclosure - NEMA 4, Surface-Mount, PC Construction, 13 x 9 in. - Network device enclosure - surface mountable - indoor, outdoor - white Item # 7997141
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Wall-Mount Enclosure Secures and Organizes Your Router/Modem or Wireless Access Point Protect your indoor or outdoor router/modem or Wi-Fi access point by installing it inside this SmartRack NEMA 4 Wireless Access Point Enclosure made from impact-resistant UL 94 V-1 Classified PC plastic. It's ideal for offices, dorms, hotels, classrooms, retail locations and other indoor/outdoor areas where you need to keep Wi-Fi equipment secure, organized and out of the way. Carries a NEMA 4 Rating for Protection Against Harsh Elements The NEMA 4-rated enclosure supports indoor or outdoor use. It protects its contents against the ingress of water (including rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and hose-directed water), solid foreign objects (including falling dirt and windblown dust) and even ice forming on the outside of the enclosure. Accommodates a Wide Range of Equipment, Including Cisco WAPs, up to 468 in. Though the EN1309N4 is designed specifically to protect Cisco Wi-Fi access points, it will also house most other equipment up to 468 cubic inches (7669 cubic centimeters). While rugged enough to keep your equipment safe inside, it's also transparent to wireless signals, ensuring strong Wi-Fi coverage. The polycarbonate plastic cover attaches to the enclosure with the included screws to protect the contents against theft or tampering. Supports Wall- or Ceiling-Mounting to Best Fit Your Application The EN1309N4 comes fully assembled and ready for horizontal or vertical mounting on a wall or ceiling with user-provided hardware. It is designed for Cisco WAPs, but the included universal T-bar bracket will accommodate a wide variety of equipment from other brands.
- Rugged polycarbonate housing protects router/modem/WAP from theft or tampering
- Transparent to wireless signals, ensuring an optimum Wi-Fi signal in all directions
- Designed for Cisco WAPs, but accommodates equipment from most vendors
- NEMA 4 rating ensures protection against water, dust, rain, sleet, snow and ice
- 5-year limited warranty
- Comes fully assembled and ready for wall- or ceiling-mounting using included hardware
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Product Type||Mounting Wire|
NEMA 4 Protection for Valuable Networking EquipmentThe EN1309N4 houses wireless access points (WAPs), modems, routers and other network equipment up to 468 cubic inches indoors or outdoors. This 13 x 9 x 4 in. enclosure is NEMA 4 rated for protection against damage from water, dust, rain, sleet, snow, ice and similar harsh elements. Its impact-resistant polycarbonate plastic housing protects equipment from physical blows, and is securely sealed with screws to deter theft. Construction materials are UL 94-V-1 Classified for flammability safety.
- Protect network equipment that is mounted outdoors from rain, sleet, snow and ice
- Deter tampering or theft of a WAP in a hotel or office building lobby, or other space with significant public foot traffic
- Safeguard network equipment in a machine shop, factory floor or other harsh industrial space from environmental contaminants
Flexible Mounting OptionsThe EN1309N4 comes fully assembled and ready to mount (with user-supplied hardware) where it will best fit your equipment needs.
- Mount indoors or outdoors
- Secure to a wall or ceiling using mounting holes at either end of the enclosure
- Mount vertically or horizontally
Compatible with Wi-Fi Signals and Devices