Cubelets TWELVE Kit, Preschool - College Item # 800958
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ideal for beginners and experienced programmers alike, this expandable robotics kit lets students design and program their own mini robots and control them remotely. The adapters allow use with Lego and Cubelet bricks, so students can create a variety of forms.
- Robot construction kit teaches students about robotics, coding, design thinking and other STEM concepts. Includes 12 robot blocks and 2 brick adapters.
- Contains a mixture of SENSE, THINK and ACT Cubelets. Expandable system makes it easy to enhance learning centers (additional Cubelets sold separately).
- Bluetooth® Cubelet lets you wirelessly control your bot and reprogram it as needed.
- Brick adapters are compatible with Cubelets and Lego bricks for wide-ranging use.
- Meets Common Core, ISTE, NETS and NGSS standards.
- Designed for learners ages 4 and up.
|recommended grade level||Pre-K; Kindergarten; 1st Grade; 2nd Grade; 3rd Grade; 4th Grade; 5th Grade; 6th Grade; 7th Grade; 8th Grade; 9th Grade; 10th Grade; 11th Grade; 12th Grade; College|
|Product Line||Cublet Twelve Kit3273235|
|diverse supplier||Small Business Adminstration (SBA); Small Business Concern (SBC)|
|Product Type||Educational Game|