This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Grandstream Small Business HD 2-Line IP Telephone, GS-GXP1620 Item # 8013045
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This functional phone comes with a phone that stores up to 500 contacts, so you can keep important numbers on hand. The phone is compatible with caller ID and call waiting to let you know who's calling with a glance.
- Designed for use with Grandstream's UCM6100 series IP PBX appliances for Zero Configuration provisioning.
- 2 dual-color line keys features 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances.
- Graphical LCD is backlit for low-light viewing.
- Call waiting/caller ID displays the name and number of incoming calls and remembers up to 50 callers for convenient callback. Call waiting/caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
- 3 XML programmable, context-sensitive soft keys, customizable screen content/format and personalized music ring/ring back tones help you find your preferences.
- Automated personal information service allows you to check the weather and more.
- 3-way conferencing for chatting with 2 colleagues at once.
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and double-talk performance create clear conversations.
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection.
- RJ9 headset jack for Plantronics EHS.
- Phone stores 500 contacts and a call history up to 200 records.
- Includes a handset with a cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, brochure and quick-installation guide.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|dimensions||10"H x 3"W x 8"D|
|memory capacity||200 numbers|
|number of speed-dial buttons||0|
|phone book capacity||500 numbers|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|