Grandstream Powerful Mid-Range 8-Line Phone, GS-GXP1780 Item # 8014750
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Set up this multi-line phone in your business space to handle different accounts at the same time. The phone features 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts, and the backlit LCD helps show call information.
- Use with Grandstream UCM series IP PBX appliances for Zero-Configuration provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more.
- Dual-switched, auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit network ports for simple connection. Built-in PoE helps power the devices.
- Comes with 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts to help you manage busy periods.
- Backlit LCD helps you view caller details.
- Call waiting/caller ID displays the name and number of incoming calls and remembers up to 50 callers for convenient callback. Call waiting/caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
- 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/fast-dial keys help you navigate incoming calls.
- 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable, context-sensitive soft keys.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology safeguards calls and accounts. Features Kensington Security Slot support.
- HD wideband audio and full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation for clear call quality.
- Supports EHS-compatible Plantronics headsets.
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Phonebook stores up to 2,000 contacts and a call history up to 500 records.
- Built-in USB port lets you import/export data.
- 5-way conferencing allows you to chat with several parties at once.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|dimensions||9.5"H x 3.5"W x 14"D|
|memory capacity||500 numbers|
|number of speed-dial buttons||0|
|phone book capacity||2,000 numbers|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|