Grandstream Innovative Android OS Video Phone, GS-GXV3240 Item # 8015955
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With a video phone, you can connect with customers and clients on a more meaningful level. The phone allows 3-way video conferencing and 6-way audio conferencing, so you can get everyone involved.
- Offers a multi-platform video conferencing solution (Grandstream's free IPVideoTalk, Skype, Microsoft Lync and more).
- Allows you to integrate with Grandstream's GXV-series of IP video surveillance cameras to view live camera feeds and receive notification alerts from IP cameras installed on the same network.
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts for managing incoming and outgoing calls. Includes a free IPVideoTalk account with video mail.
- 4.3" capacitive touch-screen TFT LCD provides clear images.
- Call waiting/caller ID displays the name and number of incoming calls and remembers up to 50 callers for convenient callback. Call waiting/caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
- Megapixel CMOS sensor camera with a privacy shutter for taking pictures and video.
- Up to 6-way audio conferencing. 3-way video conferencing lets you see your potential clients on screen.
- Call history stores up to 1,000 records.
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex speakerphone and advanced acoustic echo cancellation keep the line clear.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|dimensions||10"H x 4"W x 12"D|
|memory capacity||1,000 numbers|
|number of speed-dial buttons||0|
|phone book capacity||1,000 numbers|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|