This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Shuttle XPC X50V6U3 - Barebone - all-in-one - 1 x Core i3 7100U / 2.4 GHz ULV - HD Graphics 620 - GigE - WLAN: 802.11b/g/n - monitor: LED 15.6" 1366 x 768 (HD) touchscreen Item # 8020985
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Connections without all those annoying cables. Data is transferred by WLAN completely without cables. Accessing the Internet and local network resources (e.g. printers) is now child's play when within range of an access point/hotspot.
- Communication in the fast lane. The integrated Gigabit LAN chipset opens up another possibilities for communication with no restriction on the speed of data transfer. Say goodbye to information bottlenecks, whether in the company network or for home Internet access.
- Integrated webcam. The inbuilt webcam enables problem-free video telephony and video conferencing in high-quality megapixel format.
- The interface for the fast memory media. Internal drives to be used inside this mini PC can transfer data at a speed of up to 6 Gbit/s. Hard drives thus run significantly faster and advanced media technologies such as SSDs can use their full potential. Be sure to look for SATA 6 Gbit/s.
- Multi-format card reader. At last - no more searching for missing digital camera leads. Simply insert the memory card and you can access all stored photos and videos immediately.
- Fanless and whisper-quiet. The fanless technology used in this PC means it is incredibly quiet. Doing away with these mechanical components also reduces the number of wearing parts, making the machine more durable and stable.
- Inbuilt stereo speakers. Two powerful speakers are elegantly integrated into the design and deliver astonishingly good sound quality. And when more power is needed, you can attach external speakers via audio jacks.
- Solid base. Folded 180° vertically, the chrome anti-slip pedestal can be used as a carrying handle. A particularly clever solution from Shuttle's engineers.
- Fast connection to external peripheral devices. The USB 3.0 connectors of this model allow for data transfer of up to 5 Gbit/s (625 MB/s). This enables external devices such as USB hard disks to be connected and run at nearly the same speed as their internal siblings. USB 3.0 is downward compatible so that also devices of previous USB generations can be hooked up.
- Low energy consumption. Thrift is a virtue. In terms of power consumption this mini PC sets an example. It is not just good for the environment but for your pocket, too.
- Securely attached. The practical VESA mounting surface on the back of the device enables it to be attached to monitor arms or wall mounts. The VESA format is standardized, making it suitable for most mounts.
- Anti-theft protection. The Kensington lock forms part of the anti-theft system. This mini PC can also be safely locked, ensuring long-term enjoyment from your Shuttle product.
- Utilizing mobile technology. An array of components from mobile devices are put to use in this mini PC. You can tell straight away by how quiet it is. The energy-saving technologies of the components used generate minimal heat, therefore additional fans are not required. The energy you save will soon be reflected in your electricity bills in the medium to long term.
- HDMI interface. Goodbye cable spaghetti! Modern flat-screen TVs and large-format TFT screens can be connected to this mini PC with just a single thin cable. Often the audio output is also transferred in brilliant quality via the HDMI cable.
- Fanless external power supply. A highly effective external power supply provides the Shuttle mini PC with its energy. And since it works without a fan, it is completely noise-free.
- Keeping in touch. The touchscreen allows this mini PC to be controlled without the use of mouse or keyboard. Touching the screen with a finger or stylus takes the place of the mouse. And with a virtual keyboard, entries can be made directly on the screen.
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number Of Audio Channels||1|
|ports||USB 3.0; USB 2.0|
|processor||Intel Core i3|
|Processor Cache||3 MB|
|Processor Generation||7th Gen|
|Processor Number Of Cores||Dual Core|
|Processor Speed (Base)||2.4 GHz|
|Product Line||Shuttle XPC|
|storage type||Memory Card|
|System Memory (RAM)||0 GB|
|USB Generation||USB 2.0; USB 3.0|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet; 10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|manufacturer||SHUTTLE COMPUTER GROUP INC.|
|Product Type||Tower Only Desktop Computer|
|Show More ▾|