Shell Education Creating Strategic Readers: Techniques For Supporting Rigorous Literacy Instruction Book Item # 806042
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Use this jam-packed book to make learning basic and in-depth literacy concepts fun and easy. The book comes with 125 common teaching techniques and a selection of reproducible resource sheets.
- Helps children practice word study, vocabulary, fluency and comprehension. Features 125 different techniques, including 18 new ones for classroom motivation.
- Provides a focus on core literacy strands that are required by College and Career Readiness Standards.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Great for students between 4 and 11 years old.
- Includes an assortment of reproducible resource sheets for teachers and students.
|age recommendation||4 - 11 years|
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12th grade|
|number of pages||304|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|subject||professional development; reading|