The GainMaker® Broadband Amplifier Platform includes a variety of RF amplifiers that address the divergent needs of today's broadband networks. All GainMaker amplifiers provide superior 2-way performance and reliability combined with a user-friendly layout. All share common plug-in accessories and perform to 1 GHz in the forward path. The Line Extenders in this family provide a single forward RF output port while the System Amplifiers provide multiple forward RF output ports.
The GainMaker Line Extender modules have increased gain and are mechanically compatible with previous Line Extender II and III housing bases, often enabling upgrade to higher bandwidth with no re-spacing or re-splicing. The DC power supply is modular and located in an updated housing lid for easy access. All GainMaker Line Extender modules are factory configured with reverse amplifier, diplex filters, forward interstage pads and interstage equalizer, to ensure optimal performance. For output level control over temperature, optional configurations additionally include either single-pilot Automatic Gain Control (AGC) or a Thermal compensation circuit.
The GainMaker Line Extender has a single forward RF output port and is ideally suited for providing high (bridger) level RF in the feeder network.
- Common RF test points for forward output and reverse injection simplify reverse balancing
- Increased forward gain
- GaAsFET gain block technology for improved distortion and lower noise figure
- Fixed value plug-in accessories are common to all GainMaker products
- 60 and 90 volt AC powering capability
- Optional Power Pack kit allows quick field upgrade to 110V AC powering for indoor use
- 15 ampere current capacity (steady state) and 25 ampere surge survivability
- Optional 3-state reverse switch (on/off/-6 dB) allows noise and ingress troubleshooting (status monitoring
- AGC has Thermal backup, which eliminates disruptive RF output variation in the event of pilot loss
- Improved hum modulation
- Plug-in, self-contained diplex filters
- Modular high-efficiency power supply allows simplified maintenance
- Reverse input pad and RF test point for the reverse input port allow optimum reverse path design and alignment
- Directional coupler RF test points provide best accuracy
- Surge resistant circuitry ensures gain stage protection without fuses or other nuisance failure causing devices
|brand name||Scientific Atlanta|
|manufacturer||Cisco Systems, Inc|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability