This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Features temperature, strength, altitude and specialty drink settings.
- Large color touchscreen makes customizing easy. Set your preferred language to English, French or Spanish.
- Brews sizes (in ounces): K-Cup®: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12; K-Mug™: 12, 14, 16; K-Carafe®: 22, 26, 30.
- Set the Auto-Brew timer to automatically brew your K-Carafe pods. Program your brewer to also turn on or off at set times.
- Energy Saver Mode. Automatically turns your brewer off when not in use.
- Maintenance alerts announce when your brewer needs cleaning and servicing.
- Cord storage feature helps your countertops stay clean and organized.
|-014--upsell Short||Keep it brewing. Get more cups per brew with this option.|
|Appliance Features||automatic shut-off; programmable timer|
|cord length||3 ft|
|dimensions||15 3/8"H x 12 5/8"W x 15 3/4"D|
|manufacturer||Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.|
|number of warmer plates||0|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|water level indicator||no|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- Can I adjust the size of my beverage? expandContent
- Yes. When the system identifies the kind of pack inserted into the brewer, the brewer will automatically set itself to brew the pod at its optimized brew setting. Users are able to adjust the size to suit their individual taste preferences. The optimal size will appear in the upper right hand corner of the brewer screen. By touching the arrow keys, consumers will be able to scroll up and down the available size range appropriate for the portion pod type. Depending on which type of brewer you own you have the ability to brew a range of beverage sizes.
- What are Keurig Plus Series brewers? expandContent
- The Keurig® Plus Series gives you the ability brew a cup, mug, or carafe at the touch of a button. The K200, K250, K425, K475, K525, and K575 brewers are all included in the Keurig Plus Series. With customizable settings, a strength control option, and brew size choices between 4 oz. and 30 oz., you can enjoy your favorite K-Cup®, K-Mug™, or K-Carafe® pod your way. Your strength, your size, your beverage, brewed to perfection every time. If you previously purchased a Keurig 2.0 brewer, it is also considered part of the Keurig Plus Series.
- What is a K-Mug™ pod? expandContent
- K-Mug™ pods are specially formulated to deliver the quality and strength of flavor that Keurig® users expect, and enable you to brew more than a standard cup size. The Keurig® Coffee Maker enables you to brew a 12, 14, or 16oz coffee or other beverage with a K-Mug™ pod. The K525 and K575 Coffee Maker also allows you to brew an 18oz beverage with a K-Mug™ pod. K-Mug™ pods accommodate both on-the-go lifestyles and those mornings that require more than a cup but less than a carafe.
- Can I brew more than once with the My K-Cup 2.0 filter accessory using the same coffee grounds? expandContent
- For optimal flavor and taste, brewing more than once with the same grounds is not recommended.
- What if the brewer doesn't recognize the pod I insert? expandContent
- Keurig’s goal is to ensure that users are informed in a friendly and simple way and give them easy access to obtaining Keurig® brand pods.
- A simple message shows on the screen when a user inserts a pod that the brewer does not recognize, giving them direction to a phone number and website with more educational information on what to look for to ensure the pods they purchase in the future are Keurig®-brand pods.
- How often do I need to descale my system? expandContent
- The frequency of descaling depends on the level of mineral content of your water. This is why it’s recommend that you use filtered or bottled water.
- Calcium deposits or scale may build up in your brewer and hinder your brewer performance. Regularly descaling your brewer every 3 to 6 months helps prevent this from occurring.
- Your system (Keurig Plus Series) will remind you when to descale with the prompt “Time to descale the brewer!” This reminder tracks the amount of liquid that has passed through the system and then prompts you to descale. If you postpone the descaling process, then the system will remind you again in 6 weeks. The reminder will only go away once the system has actually been descaled.
- However, if you feel that your water has a higher level of mineral content, then you should consider descaling more often.
- There are numerous pods out there which say they are compatible with Keurig® brewers. How will I know if the pods that I buy will work? And if they don’t, who should I return them to – Keurig, the retailer, or the company that makes them? expandContent
- Keurig brews 500 varieties from 75 brands, including America’s leading coffee brands. To ensure you are using the right beverage pods, look for the following:At Home: Look for K-Cup® pods featuring white, gray or lavender outer ring with the Keurig® Brewed Seal.At the Store: Look for the Keurig® logo.If you have K-Cup® pods that are not compatible, please contact Keurig’s Customer Care group and they will be happy to help you. Keurig® is always working to bring even more variety into the Keurig® system and will be announcing more partnerships in the future. Keep checking on Keurig.com for more beverage news.
- I use non-Keurig® brand pods now. Why should I stop? expandContent
- If a non-Keurig® brand pod has been your preference up until this point, Keurig’s Customer Care team can assist you in finding a Keurig® brand pod that fits your needs based on your taste and price preferences. In addition, please visit Keurig.com to view the full variety of beverage offerings and register your brewer so you can stay up to date on newly announced Keurig® brand and partner beverages.
- What is the optimal grind for the My K-Cup® 2.0 filter accessory? expandContent
- If you grind your own beans, you should start with a coarser grind similar to a French press. Avoid a fine espresso grind setting, as that may clog the screen or result in poor extraction. Fine or espresso grinds, tea leaves, cocoa, and other powdered beverages are not recommended. Grounds may be present in your coffee if your My K-Cup® 2.0 filter accessory is overfilled, or if there are coffee grounds stuck in the exit needle of your brewer.
- What does the Brewer Maintenance Accessory do? expandContent
- The Brewer Maintenance Accessory assists in cleaning out the natural build-up of coffee grounds that can form in the entrance needle of your Keurig® brewer. If you are having trouble brewing, or experiencing interrupted brews, you may have coffee grounds stuck in the entrance needle. The Brewer Maintenance Accessory can help to remedy the problem, and it is compatible with all Keurig® 2.0 or Keurig® Plus Series brewers. Your Keurig Brewer includes a Brewer Maintenance Accessory. If you need one for a brewer you previously purchased, Keurig's Customer Care can assist you.
- I’ve heard Keurig® Plus Series Brewers utilize an interactive technology– what does this mean and how does it work? expandContent
- Keurig Plus Series brewers utilize the interactive technology that was also used in the Keurig® 2.0 system. It enables the brewer to recognize the inserted Keurig® pod and brew each beverage in the way it was intended to be enjoyed. Moving forward, this innovative technology will allow Keurig to provide you with beverage choices you never imagined were possible.
- Is the My K-Cup 2.0 Reusable Coffee Filter dishwasher safe? expandContent
- It is top-rack dishwasher safe, but it can also be cleaned by hand with warm soapy water, and rinsed.
- How much coffee can I brew with the My K-Cup® 2.0 Reusable Coffee Filter? expandContent
- My K-Cup® 2.0 filter accessory is optimized to brew all of the K-Cup® brew sizes available with your brewer – from 4oz. to 12oz., depending upon the specific brewer you have.
- What is a K-Carafe™ pod? expandContent
- K-Carafe® pods were pods developed specifically for use in the Keurig® Plus Series Coffee Makers, including the Keurig® 2.0 system. These pods contain up to 26 grams of fresh coffee and brew approximately four cups of coffee into a specially designed Keurig® Carafe that holds up to 30 ounces of coffee. Like K-Cup®, K-Mug™, and Vue® pods, the number of ounces (or grams) in each carafe pod varies depending on the beverage. Even among single cup coffee pods, volumes vary depending on the coffee’s roast level, grind, and formulation for optimal brewing. K-Carafe® pods can be brewed on three settings – 2 to 3 cups (22 ounces); 3 to 4 cups (26 ounces); or 4 to 5 cups (30 ounces).
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Brewer Maintenance Videos
Brewer Needle Maintenance Guide
Coffee Maker Comparison
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability