TP-LINK AC1300 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter IEEE 802.11ac - Wi-Fi Adapter Item # 807683
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
TP-LINK's Archer T4U comes with the Wi-Fi standard - 802.11ac, 3 times faster than Wireless N speeds. With 867 Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5 GHz band or 300 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz band, the Archer T4U is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
|Manufacturer #||ARCHER T4U V2|
|dimensions||3/5" x 3 3/5" x 1 1/5"|
|Host Interface||USB 3.0|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.27 Gbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Upgrade to AC Wi-Fi TodayAdd Wi-Fi to your PCs and upgrade the wireless speeds on your laptop with the Archer T4U Wi-Fi Adapter. It delivers AC13001 Wi-Fi speeds for smooth HD streaming and fast downloads.
You can switch between the dual 5 GHz (867 Mbps) and 2.4 GHz (400 Mbps) bands for better connections and to cut down on congestion.
The Wi-Fi adapter increases range using its two omni-directional antennas. You can also place the adapter where you want it for stronger Wi-Fi by using the included USB 3.0 extension cable.
You can also quickly set up and join any network by pressing the WPS button on both the adapter and the Wi-Fi router.
- AC1300 Wi-FI Speeds
- Selectable dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- USB 3.0
- Supports Windows (XP – 10), Mac OS X (10.6 – 10.11), Linux (Kernel 2.6.18 ~ 3.19.3)
- 3 ft USB extension cable included
Fast AC Wi-Fi for HD StreamingLaptop wireless speeds are limited by their built-in network cards and desktop PCs usually run off Ethernet. With the Archer T4U Wi-Fi Adapter, you can have fast Wi-Fi on either.
Plug the adapter into any USB 3.0 port for fast AC1300 Wi-Fi speeds, smooth HD streaming and fast downloads. You can also swap between 5 GHz (867 Mbps) and 2.4 GHz (400 Mbps) bands to avoid network congestion that can slow connections.
Omnidirectional Antennas for Wider ReachGo ahead and watch movies from your couch, the two omnidirectional antennas are always working to give you better range.
The adapter works best with AC1200 networks and above and can connect to any Wi-Fi router and access point.
USB Extension Cable and WPS for More FlexibilityPlug the adapter directly into your USB 3.0 port and use WPS to connect to your Wi-Fi or select your wireless network and type in its password.
You can also connect the Archer T4U to your computer through the included USB cable to place it in a better spot for stronger Wi-Fi.
SoftAP Mode for Wi-Fi SharingShare access with other devices by creating a Wi-Fi spot using any network connection. All you have to do is download and install the latest management utility and set the Archer T4U to SoftAP mode.
Multi-OS Support for Cross-Platform CompatibilityThe Archer T4U works with multiple operating systems, including Windows (XP – 10), Mac OS X (10.6 – 10.11), Linux (Kernel 2.6.18 ~ 3.19.3), making it the perfect choice for nearly all laptops and PCs. The Archer T4U’s WPS feature is only supported on Windows and Mac OS X.
Free Lifetime Support By World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Company*TP-Link is the world’s number one provider of consumer Wi-Fi products. We believe support should be free, so our team is available 24/7 to provide no-cost technical service, including setup assistance, for the lifetime of our products. And for peace of mind, we back each of our products with a two-year warranty.
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.
- Upgrade your Wi-Fi to watch HD movies and quickly download files at fast AC1300 speeds
- Selectable dual 2.4 GHz (400 Mbps) and 5 GHz (867 Mbps) bands
- WPS button lets you quickly connect to Wi-Fi
- Activate SoftAP mode to create a Wi-Fi hotspot that other devices can connect to
- Includes a USB 3.0 extension cable (3 ft)
- OS compatibility includes Windows (XP – 10), Mac OS X (10.6 – 10.11), Linux (Kernel 2.6.18 ~ 3.19.3)
- Operates on 802.11ac and is backwards compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Connects to any Wi-Fi router or access point
- 1 Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. Networks must support 256 QAM to achieve faster 2.4 GHz performance.