Viewsonic PS750HD DLP Projector - 1080p - HDTV Item # 8094605
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With out-of-the-box interactivity and an ultra-short throw lens, the ViewSonic PS750HD 1080p projector delivers a complete interactive solution perfect for any classroom. Featuring an embedded camera, along with an included laser curtain module, interactive pens, and wall mount kit, the PS750HD offers a low-cost, big picture alternative to interactive whiteboards and displays. An ultra-short throw lens enables the projector to be placed just inches away from a wall or screen, making it flexible enough to be ceiling-mounted or simply placed on the tabletop. ViewSonic easy-to-use vBoard software lets users write, highlight, edit, and transform documents and images on-screen in real-time. PortAll, a neatly designed and enclosed HDMI/MHL dongle compartment, features an integrated micro USB cable for easy charging - allowing teachers to present interesting lesson content via wireless dongles and PC sticks. For a complete, all-in-one interactive projection solution, the PS750HD delivers everything you need for immersive and engaged learning in the classroom.
|Brightness||3300 ANSI lumens|
|contrast ratio||10000:1 (dynamic)|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||7500 Hour|
|Graphic Mode||Full HD|
|Lamp Power||240 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||10 ft|
|Maximum Focal Length||3.35 mm|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1200|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||3000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||410 W|
|Output Scan Format||1080p|
|ports||1 HDMI; 1 USB|
|Security Slot Type||Kensington security slot|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|Weight (Approximate)||13.89 lb|
|white brightness (white light output)||3000 lm|
|Show More ▾|
ViewSonic PS750HD 3000 Lumens 1080p HDMI Interactive Ultra Short Throw Projector with Wall Mount
- Full HD 1080p (1080x1920) 16:9 3300 Lumens Projector with 10,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, Vertical and Horizontal Keystoning
- With advanced color technology and outstanding sharpness, this feature-rich projector also provides a vast selection of inputs while offering industry-leading durability and dust-resistance
- For a complete, all-in-one interactive projection solution, the PS750HD delivers everything you need for immersive and engaged learning in the classroom
- Convenient design with up to 7,500 lamp hours (Eco mode), manual optical zoom and focus, and a muted gray and white finish
- 0.22 throw ratio, 0.33 ft - 0.75 ft throw distance; HDMI, VGA, Ethernet LAN (RJ45), S-Video In, Audio, RS232, Composite RCA Video In, S-Video In, Mini USB; Product Dimensions: 17.09 x 15.28 x 6.02 Inches
- 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1-year limited warranty on lamp, 1st year free Express Exchange service with product registration; Box includes PS750HD Projector, Wall Mount, Interactive Module, Interactive Software, 2 x Interactive Pens, Power Cable, VGA Cable, Remote Control, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD
- Compatible with Mac, and Windows, can be connected with DVD players, Blu-ray players, Amazon FireTV, AppleTV, Google Chromecast and more
Large Images in Small SpacesA short throw lens enables large images to be projected from short distances in small rooms. In addition, any blinding lights in front of the presenter, distracting shadows on the projected image, or glaring hotspots on the screen, are all eliminated because the projector’s light source is closer to the projection surface.
Network Monitoring & ControlIT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron® e-Control™ system and RoomView Express™ management software. Because this projector is Crestron® and AMX® certified, IT admin can control and monitor the projector for any size campus or enterprise.
PortAll®: Secure MHL/HDMI Port with Built-in Micro USB CableThis projector includes ViewSonic’s exclusive PortAll® feature—a hidden compartment with an integrated and secure MHL/HDMI port that lets you discreetly stream multimedia content from a wireless dongle, or lets you connect to other devices via an HDMI cable. What’s more, an integrated Micro USB cable lets you quickly and easily power Micro USB-enabled devices.
SonicExpert® TechnologyThis projector is designed with ViewSonic’s proprietary SonicExpert technology that incorporates an enlarged speaker chamber and a more powerful amplifier to deliver a full 20Hz – 20Khz sound range. Dual integrated speakers captivate your audience with immersive sound.
SuperColor: Amazing Color AccuracyViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor Technology features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities, providing a wide color range and stunningly beautiful images.
Industry-leading WarrantyViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service* for an added value worth up to $150**.
*One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration.
**Up to $150 added value over competitive models with 1-year warranty and based on extended warranties from manufacturers and not third party warranty providers.