This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Hershey's® GOLD Bars, 1.4 Oz, Pack Of 24 Bars Item # 8097919
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
If you have an hour before dinner and need something to hold you over, this delicious bar is here to help. The bar contains a blend of peanuts, pretzels and caramelized crème to take your taste buds on a ride.
- Mix of buttery sweet caramelized crème and crunchy, salty bits of peanuts and pretzels.
- 1.4 oz bars fight hunger in between meals.
- Kosher for enjoyment by all.
|contents per unit||1.4 oz oz|
|weight per unit||1.4 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Taste The GoldFirst there was milk chocolate, then dark, followed by white. Now there is gold - HERSHEY’S GOLD Bar. HERSHEY’S GOLD Bars combine buttery sweet caramelized creme with crunchy, salty bits of peanuts and pretzels. Share these HERSHEY’S GOLD Bars with friends, or treat yourself and your family. Everyone will want to Taste The Gold.
The Shareable TreatEach full-size HERSHEY’S GOLD Bar contains 9 breakable pieces of smooth caramelized creme – the perfect amount to break off and share with a friend or to wrap in a sweet note as a gift.
For S'Mores and MoreA s’more wouldn’t be a s’more without HERSHEY’S inside. Check out the recipe below for another way to enjoy HERSHEY’S GOLD Bars.
Golden Swirled CheesecakeLevel: Beginner | Prep time: 25 min.
1. Heat oven to 350° F. Prepare GRAHAM CRACKER CRUMB CRUST. Remove wrappers from candy bars; break into coarse pieces and set aside.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Set aside 1/4 cup batter; spread remaining batter in prepared crust.
3. Place candy bar pieces and milk in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until candies are melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Gradually blend reserved cheesecake batter into candy mixture. Drop candy mixture by tablespoons onto vanilla batter. Gently swirl with knife for marbled effect.
4. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set.* Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Cover; refrigerate until chilled. Top each serving with about 1 tablespoon whipped cream. Garnish as desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. Makes 12 servings.
*Cheesecakes are less likely to crack if baked in a water bath.
- GRAHAM CRACKER CRUMB CRUST (recipe follows)
- 4 bars (1.4 oz. each) HERSHEY'S GOLD Caramelized Creme Bar with Peanuts & Pretzels
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3/4 cup sweetened whipped cream
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUMB CRUST:
Heat oven to 350° F. Stir together 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl; blend in 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool.