Dell™ Inspiron 15 3000 Laptop, 15.6" Screen, Intel® Core™ i3, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows® 10 Home Item # 809904
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Featuring a powerful processor and expansive storage, this laptop gives you the speed you need to take on virtually any task, even while on the road. Wireless-AC connectivity helps ensure you can access the Internet from almost anywhere, making it easy to get the latest updates and stay in touch with colleagues. This Dell Inspiron laptop with a 15.6" screen has 8GB of memory, a 1TB HDD and Windows 10 Home.
- 15.6" diagonal display features 1366 x 768 resolution and utilizes TrueLife™ technology for crisp, bright visuals. LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
- Get the processing power you need from a 7th Gen Intel Core i3 processor. Multitask with confidence.
- 8GB of memory is available to run your powerful programs and games. Memory is expandable up to 16GB. Additional memory is sold separately.
- 1TB (1000GB) hard drive provides plenty of storage space.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g/n. Wired networking is also supported.
- Plays and burns DVDs and CDs.
- Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 3 types of memory cards.
- Features 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultrafast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- 1 USB 2.0 port allows you to connect additional peripherals.
- Waves MaxxAudio® Pro speakers provide booming sound while you watch movies and play games.
- Features Bluetooth® 4.1 wireless for fast, short-range data transfers.
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable is sold separately).
- Runs on Windows 10 Home operating system.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|2 in 1||no|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|Graphics Controller Model||Intel HD Graphics 620|
|hard drive capacity||1 TB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|ports||USB 3.0; USB 2.0; HDMI|
|processor model||Core i3-7100U|
|processor speed||2.4 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i3|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|screen size||15.6 in.|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 620|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Features you can count on to power your dayAwesome audio clarity: The superior sound of Waves MaxxAudio® delivers impressive audio quality for the best music and video experience.
Transfer photos and videos: The SD media card reader makes it easy to transfer files straight from your camera to your laptop.
Connect in HD: Get in touch long-distance, record yourself for YouTube or web conference clearly with the HD webcam.
Crisp display: The HD, TrueLife display delivers a clear, bright image that’s easy on the eyes.
DVD drive: Get the added flexibility and storage of a built-in DVD drive.
Glossy display: The beautiful TrueLife display delivers and immersive, vibrant experience.
Designed for the real world — because that's where life happens.We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test Inspiron laptops for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
In for the long haul: Systems undergo at least 10,000 hours of highly accelerated life testing to ensure they’re ready for the real world.