This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Global® Roma Mesh Mid-Back Chair, 38"H x 25 1/2"W x 23 1/2"D, Earth/Black Item # 810722
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Experience flexible back support with this upholstered chair
- Flexible polypropylene and upholstered posture back construction offers support, proper spinal alignment and comfort.
- Frame made of a non-marring synthetic material for durability.
- Seat height adjusts pneumatically to allow for resting your feet flat on the floor.
- Adjustable tilt tension helps you control the chair's movement for maximum comfort.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Weight capacity tested to support 300 lb.
- Assembly required.
- Greener choice — contains 14% total recycled content with 9% postconsumer recycled content.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
|Weight Capacity (Seat)||300 lb|
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat||16-1/2 in.|
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat||20-1/2 in.|
|Length (Seat)||19-1/2 in.|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||16-1/2 in. - 20-1/2 in.|
|Width (Seat)||18 in.|
|chair back style||Mid-Back|
|Material of Seat||Fabric|
|Material Family (Seat)||Fabric|
|Adjustments||Seat Height; Tilt Tension|
|chair back material||Mesh|
|Material of Frame||Non-Marring Synthetic|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 Hours)|
|Certifications||Meets/Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
|dimensions||38 in. X 25-1/2 in. X 23-1/2 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||GREENGUARD|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||9 %|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||14 %|
|Show More ▾|