This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite VGA over Cat5 Cat6 Monitor Video Extender 2 Local 2 Remote EDID 60Hz Item # 811580
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite B130-202 allows you to extend two 1024x768 VGA video signals up to 500 ft., over ordinary Cat5e cable, from a single VGA source. The transmitter / receiver kit also features two local VGA HD15 ports, supporting a total of four VGA monitors. Compatibility issues can occur when EDID information is not properly communicated between the source and the display. The B130-202 includes an EDID copy feature which stores a monitor’s EDID information in the transmitter and sends it to the source, ensuring optimal compatibility. Supports all operating systems, and is plug-and-play... no software or drivers required.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC; 5 V DC|
|Maximum Operating Distance||500 ft|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1440|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Number of Input Devices Supported||1|
|Number of Output Devices Supported||2|
|ports||2 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 VGA in; 4 VGA out|
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Category 6|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||B130-202 Transmitter Unit; B130-202 Receiver Unit; 2 x External Power Supplies (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A Output: 5V, 2A); Screwdriver for Equalization Adjustment; Owner's Manual|
|Show More ▾|
VGA over Cat5/Cat6 Extender Kit with EDID Copy
- Digital signage applications in schools, churches, retail, point-of-sale displays, trade show presentations, business conference rooms and any other application that requires sending video to multiple VGA-enabled digital video components
- Extends a video signal to two local and two remote VGA-enabled monitors at distances up to 500 ft.
Extend VGA Signals to Two Peripherals up to 500 ft. AwayThe B130-202 can extend a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) resolution video signal up to 500 ft. and a 1440 x 900 (60Hz) video resolution signal up to 165 ft. from the video source. Send video signals to two local monitors in addition to two remote monitors. The B130-202 is HDCP compliant.
For optimal display compatibility, the B130-202 allows the EDID information from a connected display to be copied and sent to the video source. The B130-202 also has built-in image equalization, allowing you to control the way the image appears on your remote display. There are multiple equalization settings that you can adjust with the included screwdriver.
- Ideal for connecting up to four VGA-enabled monitors to a VGA video source
- Extends a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) resolution VGA video signal up to 500 ft.
- Extends 1440 x 900 (60Hz) resolution VGA video signal up to 165 ft.
- Kit includes local and remote units—no need for separate purchases
- Receiver features built-in equalization control to adjust the video image
- EDID copy feature ensures optimal display compatibility
- Plug-and-play; no need for software or drivers
- One-year warranty
What’s in the Box
- Local (Transmitter) Unit
- Remote (Receiver) Unit
- (x2) External Power Supply (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A Output: 5V, 2A)
- Screwdriver for Equalization Adjustment
- Owner's Manual
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect and protect your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.