Tripp Lite UPS 600VA 325W Desktop Battery Back Up Compact 120V USB Standby 50/60Hz 5-15P PC - 600VA/300W - 1 Minute Full Load - 10 Outlet x NEMA 5-15R Item # 812595
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Keeps AC power running during blackouts to allow time for file saves and safe shutdown
- 3-year limited warranty
- $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- 10 NEMA 5-15R outlets power and protect PC, home theater or digital signage equipment
- Compact desktop UPS with silent alarm provides battery backup support for your home/office network system or digital signage components.
- Protects equipment against blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages, surges and line noise
- High >98% efficiency with low BTU ratings saves electricity and lowers your energy costs
- Home-friendly alarm remains silent in backup mode, sounding only when imperative
|joule rating||316 Joule|
|Voltage (Input)||110 V|
|Voltage (Output)||120 V|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|dimensions||3-1/10 in. X 5-7/10 in. X 10-9/10 in.|
|Product Type||Standalone Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||60|
|protection type||Black Out; Brownout; Surge|
|form factor||Mini Desktop|
|software included||PowerAlert UPS Monitoring Software|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||270|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||14400|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Show More ▾|
INTERNET600U Ultra-Compact Standby UPS with USB Interface
for home and office computers and electronics
This standby UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup supports equipment during outages, power sags (brownouts) and overvoltages.
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages on AC and phone lines.
- The USB interface connects to a computer for power management and automatic file saves.
- The ultra-compact, low-profile case saves space and supports desk, floor or wall-mount placement.
- The 3-year warranty and $100,000 insurance reflect Tripp Lite's commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction.
- ENERGY STAR® certified efficiency helps you save money, save energy and protect the environment.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn't. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data.
Some costs, such as replacing broken computers and redoing work, can be measured. Other costs, such as losing family photos and missing business opportunities, are harder to quantify. For a fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Home and Office Electronics
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor (100W load) for up to 17 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (150 W) for up to 9.9 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 4 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 4 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The "surge-only" outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage. Select outlets have extra-wide spacing to accommodate bulky AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets.
Protection from Surges, Line Noise and High/Low VoltagesThis UPS system includes built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise. If AC line voltage is too high or too low for your equipment, the UPS system will also provide backup power to the battery-supported outlets until conditions improve or the battery is discharged.
Data Line Surge ProtectionData lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked "back door," allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on a connected phone line.
- The RJ11 jacks protect a phone, fax, analog modem or DSL modem line.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are two ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the HID-compliant USB interface and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB interface with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and a web accessory card that supports centralized management. You can download the latest version of PowerAlert at Tripp Lite's website.
- ENERGY STAR Certification: This UPS system has ENERGY STAR certification. It helps you save money, save energy and protect the environment by meeting strict efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $100,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 90 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: INTERNET600U
Load Capacity: 600 VA (300 W)
Nominal AC Input/Output: 120 V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 8 x 5-15R (4 UPS, 4 Surge-Only)
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Right-Angle Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 9.9 min. (150 W Load)
Single-Computer Runtime: 17 min. (100 W Load)
Data Line Protection: Tel/DSL (1 Line)
Communication: USB (HID-Compliant)
Primary Form Factor: Ultra-Compact, Low-Profile Desktop Case
Dimensions: 3.1 x 10.8 x 5.7 in. (7.9 x 27.4 x 14.5 cm)
Weight: 6.5 lb. (3 kg)
Standards: Tested to UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC B (EMI); ENERGY STAR; RoHS
Product Warranty (U.S. and Canada): 3-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $100,000
What’s Included: UPS, RJ/USB Interface Cable, Manual
ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.