This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Logitech® Wireless Optical Mouse And Keyboard For Windows®, Chrome OS And Linux, Black, MK235 Item # 814395
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Traditional, full-size keyboard and optical mouse with reliable wireless connectivity
- Type on your keyboard and click with your mouse for up to a year before running out of battery life.
- Keyboard has 100 low-profile keys for quick and easy typing. 15 function keys are accessible through the "fn" key.
- Includes sturdy tilt legs and a spill-resistant design. Adjust your keyboard height for comfort and worry less about liquid damage.
- Just plug the USB receiver into your computer's USB port for a strong wireless connection from up to 33 feet (10 meters) away.
- Comes with 3 batteries for your convenience. The keyboard runs on 2 AAA batteries and the mouse runs on one AA battery.
|battery type||AAA; AA|
|Device Supported||Desktop Computer|
|Keyboard/Keypad Weight (Approximate)||15 oz|
|mouse scroll wheel||yes|
|number of batteries required||3|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10; Chrome OS; Linux|
|plug and play||yes|
|Pointing Device Color||Black|
|Pointing Device Connectivity Technology||Wireless|
|Pointing Device Depth||3.85"|
|Pointing Device Height||1.39"|
|Pointing Device Weight (Approximate)||2.49 oz|
|Pointing Device Width||2.42"|
|Pointing Device Wireless Technology||RF|
|receiver connector type||USB|
|Scroller Type||Scroll Wheel|
|transmission range||33 feet|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||MK235 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse; Wireless Receiver; User Documents; 2 x AAA batteries for keyboard; 1 x AA Battery for Mouse|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later
- Chrome OS
- Linux kernel 2.6+
- USB port
Compare Wireless Combos
- 1 Battery life will vary based on user and computing conditions.