- Great for new hires and re-verifications. Includes I-9 forms, accuracy template, records binder, completion and record-keeping tip sheet and I-9 self-audit correction forms and tip sheet.
- I-9 forms with revision date (Rev. 03/08/13). Forms feature updated fields and clearer instructions for users.
- Accuracy template ensures that form fields are complete.
- Stay organized with the records binder! Store completed forms, note record expiration dates and review tips sheets on the basics of I-9 documentation.
- As of May 7, 2013, employers must use the revised, Form I-9 with revision date (Rev. 03/08/13)N for all new hires and re-verifications.
- Form I-9. Updates to Form I-9 include new fields, reformatting to reduce errors, and clearer instructions for both employees and employers.
- Accuracy Template. Place over Form I-9 to ensure that all required fields are completed properly.
- Records Binder. Store completed forms. Includes a Re-verification Schedule to record expiration dates and helps with proper follow-up on temporary documentation.
- Completion and Recordkeeping Tip Sheet. Guides on the basics of I-9 documentation. Includes important do’s and don’ts, plus a checklist to avoid common mistakes.
- I-9 Self-Audit Correction Forms and Tip Sheet. Legally document changes or corrections.
|manufacturer||TFP Data Systems|
|number of holes punched||0|
|number of parts||6|
|paper sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|personnel form type||government compliance|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability