Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Molded Patch Cable RJ45 M/M 550MHz 24 AWG Black 3' - Category 6 for Network Device, Router, Modem, Blu-ray Player, Printer, Computer - 128 MB/s - Patch Cable - 3 ft - 1 x RJ-45 Male Network - 1 x RJ-45 Male Network Item # 819804
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Meets most current industry standards
- Premium cabling for Cat5/5e/6 network applications
- 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with PVC jacket
- Gold-plated copper contacts
- Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communication
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Ethernet Cable|
|Product Name||Cat6 Gigabit Molded Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M), Black, 3 ft|
|Connector on Second End||1|
|Data Transfer Rate||134217728|
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
|Connector on First End||1|
|Show More ▾|
Cat6 Gigabit Molded Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M), Black, 3 ft.
- Connecting network components, such as a computer, printer and router, in a home or office setting
The Ideal Solution for All High-Speed Cat5/5e/6 Networking
This three-foot black cable is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a staggered-pin plug design and male RJ45 connectors, each cable provides high-speed connections up to one Gbps and flawless signal delivery, while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
Featuring a PVC jacket, the N200-003-BK is constructed of top-quality materials for long life and durability. Copper contacts are gold-plated to ensure an accurate signal transfer. Molded integral strain relief guarantees a secure connection. Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11).
Lifetime Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
The N200-003-BK comes with a lifetime warranty. It’s manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems
- Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 1 Gbps
- Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
- Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with staggered-pin plug design
- Lifetime warranty
What’s in the Box
- N200-003-BK Cat6 Gigabit Molded Patch Cable, Black, 3 ft.
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.