This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Carson-Dellosa Common Core Math 4 Today, Grade K Item # 820324
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A unique spiral design for an increased understanding of math concepts
- Covers critical math skills and concepts on a weekly system. Each page includes 16 problems to be completed during a 4-day period, followed by an assessment on the fifth day.
- Continuous spiral design ensures concepts will be repeated weekly for greater reinforcement.
- Meets Common Core standards for math.
- Includes a Common Core State Standards alignment matrix and an answer key.
- For students in kindergarten.
|age recommendation||Child years|
|brand name||Carson-Dellosa Publishing|
|number of pages||96|
|size||8 3/8" x 10 7/8"|
Carson-Dellosa Common Core Math 4 Today, Grade K is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by StefLyn1 from Common Core Aligned Math! I like how this book is set up into weeks and then days. But, then my only complaint is it is kind of busy for kindergarten students at the beginning of the year. I think once they get the concept it will be very easy for students to follow. Kindergarteners have such difficulty following things at the beginning of the school year. I do think it will become easy for students as the year progresses. Each week has 4 problems and then an assessment for the 5th day. I love that on the back it provides the standards covered during that week's worksheet. Excited to try this at the beginning of my math time this school year!
Date published: 2013-06-20