Netgear® N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender Item # 820957
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Boost the range of your existing Wi-Fi network
- Wireless-N technology delivers up to 300Mbps data transfer rates.
- Compatible with most standard Wi-Fi routers for wide-ranging use.
- 10/100 Ethernet port allow you to connect wired devices, such as your Blu-ray player, gaming console and more.
- LED indicators make it easy to keep an eye on your network.
- WPS push 'n' connect button for simple wireless security setup. WPA/WPA2-PSK security safeguards your connection.
- Wall plug-in design helps conserve space. External antennas provide improved performance.
- Wi-Fi analytics app lets you check your network's status and Wi-Fi signal strength, measure Wi-Fi channel interference, track Wi-Fi strength by location and more.
- Installation guide included.
|Eco Label Standard||REACH; RoHS; WEEE|
|Product Type||Wireless Network Range Booster|
|Product Name||WN3000RP Wireless Range Extender|
|Ethernet Technology||Ethernet; Fast Ethernet|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||7077888|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
N300 WiFi Range ExtenderBoost your existing WiFi
- Works with any standard WiFi router.
- WiFi up to 300Mbps.
- External antennas for better performance.
- Convenient wall-plug design.
The NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender boosts your existing N300 WiFi and delivers greater wireless speed, range and connectivity. It works with any standard WiFi router and is ideal for video streaming and gaming. External antennas provide better performance and the convenient wall-plug design saves space. Get the connectivity you need for your devices.
WiFi Analytics App
How strong is your WiFi signal? Use the NETGEAR WiFi Analytics app and get advanced analytics to optimize your existing or newly extended WiFi network. Check your network status, WiFi signal strength, identify crowded WiFi channels and much more!
Here's what you can do with the WiFi Analytics app
- Get a network status overview.
- Check WiFi signal strength.
- Measure WiFi channel interference.
- Keep track of WiFi strength by location.
- And more!