Sylvania 2ft, T5HE LED Tube Lights, 1000 Lumens, 7 Watts, 5000K Daylight, Replaces 2' 14 Watt T5HE Fluorescent Tubes, Case of 25 Item # 8230342
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
SYLVANIA SubstiTUBE linear LED T5HE lamps are a lightweight, energy saving alternative to replace traditional fluorescent T5standard output lamps. Due to numerous ballast designs, this lamp should be tested on existing ballasts before mass quantities are installed. No Rewiring Required.
- 5000 Kelvin (daylight) appearance.
- Suitable for dry and damp locations (cannot come in direct contact with water)
- 1000 lumens of brightness.
- Voltage: 120/277V.
- 50,000 estimated hours of usage.
- 180° beam angle offers plenty of light coverage.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- Intended to replace 2', 14-watt T5 HE fluorescent tubes.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Helps save energy — designed to limit the energy used by other products, potentially helping you reduce your carbon footprint and save money.
- UL Claim Validation - UL environmental claim validations lend third-party credibility to single-attribute environmental claims.
|Bulb Length||24 in.|
|Led Wattage||7 W|
|Number Of Tubes||25|
|Beam Angle||180 degrees|
|light output||100 lm|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||No|
|energy used||7 W|
|Led Tube Type||Linear|
|Operation Type||Type A Ballast Compatible|
|Compact Fluorescent Equivalent||26 W|
|model||SubstiTube T5 HE LED Tubes|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||5000K-5500K|
|light bulb average rated life||50000 hr|
|Eco-conscious||Energy Efficient; Helps Save Energy|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS; UL Claim Validation - Energy Saving|
|Product Type||LED Tube|
|Show More ▾|