This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite Power Strip Hospital Medical 120V 6 Outlet UL1363A 15' Cord Metal - NEMA 5-15P - 6 NEMA 5-15R Hospital Grade - 15ft Item # 824445
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Complies with UL 1363A specifications
- 6 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets with integrated locking safety covers
- Supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations in operating rooms and patient-care vicinities.
- Approved for use in patient-care vicinities when properly mounted
- Easy to mount on a variety of surfaces
- 15 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug
|cord length||15 ft|
|Number Of Power Outlets||6|
|Maximum Spike Current||15|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|dimensions||13-3/4 in. X 2-1/2 in. X 1-1/2 in.|
|Product Type||Surge Protector|
|Show More ▾|
6-Outlet Medical-Grade Power Strip with Long 15 ft. Cord Approved for Patient Care Vicinities
Tripp Lite’s PS-615-HG-OEM supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations inside and outside patient care vicinities when properly mounted. This includes operating rooms, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas. Compliant with UL 1363A specifications, this 120V power strip features six NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets. An extra-long 15-foot power cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug provides great flexibility in placing the power strip in relationship to a compatible AC outlet.
- Supply safe medical-grade power to lab, imaging and other electric components mounted to an IV pole or crash cart in a patient care area
Premium Safety Features Help Ensure Proper Power Connections
With no central power switch, this power strip presents no danger of accidental shutoff and cutting off power to essential devices. Two resettable 15-amp circuit breakers will shut down all AC input if the power strip determines the connected equipment load is drawing too much power. Integrated locking safety covers block unused outlets to ensure only compliant equipment is connected to them.
Ready for Mounting in Demanding Medical Environments
Built-in mounting flanges allow you to install the durable all-metal housing on any mobile cart or IV pole for distributing power to movable rack-, table- and pedestal-mounted equipment.
Exclusive, Patented Antimicrobial Protection Fights Healthcare-Acquired Infections (HAIs)
The power strip is protected by a patented antimicrobial coating with EPA-registered and FDA-compliant silver ionic technology. The antimicrobial surface protection is 99.9 percent effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria, such as C. diff and MRSA, and reducing the risk of HAIs in hospitals and other medical environments. The coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
Tripp Lite PS-615-HG-OEM Product Summary
- UL 1363A power strip for use inside and outside patient care vicinities
- Patented antimicrobial coating 99.9% effective in combating bacteria and viruses
- 6 hospital-grade NEMA 5-15R-HG outlets with integrated safety covers
- Locking safety covers block access to unused outlets to ensure proper use
- Hospital-grade NEMA 5-15P-HG plug with 15 ft. power cord
- Switchless design helps prevent accidental shutdowns
- Mounting flanges for easy mounting on IV poles and crash carts
- Lifetime warranty
What’s in the Box
- PS-615-HG-OEM Medical-Grade Power Strip, 6 Outlets, 15 ft. Cord
- Owner’s Manual
Why Choose Tripp Lite?Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. From the largest data center to the smallest home office, Tripp Lite products keep your equipment running effectively and efficiently. Whether you need to supply power to servers and have reliable battery backup, connect high-resolution video sources to displays and digital signs, or organize and secure IT equipment in rack enclosure cabinets, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 95 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.