HP Business P232 23" Widescreen HD LED LCD Monitor, Black Item # 824747
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Features a 23" widescreen, anti-glare, flat-panel display.
- LED backlighting gives you a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- 178-degree horizontal viewing angle that lets you share presentations or collaborate with a co-worker.
- 1000:1 typical contrast ratio enables accurate color reproduction.
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD maximum resolution for a high level of picture detail and a clear, bold display.
- 5ms (black to white) typical response time allows pixels to change colors quickly, so you can enjoy smooth videos.
- Compatible with both legacy and future-ready PCs via VGA and HDMI connectivity.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver certified — has multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|contrast ratio||1000:1 / 5000000:1 (dynamic)|
|diagonal screen size||23 in.|
|dimensions||13.6" x 21.6" x 2.2"|
|Horizontal Refresh Rate||24 - 80 kHz|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||170|
|monitor brightness||250 cd/m2|
|native resolution||Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080|
|number of colors supported||16.7 million|
|response time||5 ms (On/Off)|
|typical response time||5 ms|
|Vertical Refresh Rate||50 - 60 Hz|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|What's Included||ProDisplay P232 23-inch Monitor; AC power cord; VGA cable; DisplayPort cable; HP Display Assistant Software; CD (includes user guide, warranty, drivers)|
|Show More ▾|
HP ProDisplay P232 23-inch Monitor
Screen Size58.4 cm (23")
Panel typeBacklight LED
Native resolutionFHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
Contrast ratio1000:1 static; 5000000:1 dynamic
Response rate5 ms on/off
View angle170° horizontal; 160° vertical
High-speed connection for FHD imagery.Experience stunning FHD picture quality, ultra-fast graphics refresh, and vivid colors from the DisplayPort connection, which also supports multiple monitor connections from a single PC. Get legacy device compatibility from the VGA connector.
Create an efficient, easy-to-use workspace.Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display.1 Mounting solution requires the additional purchase of HP Quick Release EM870AA. Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features.
Full HD image presentation.Enjoy crisp, clear Full HD color for all of your content on the 23-inch diagonal screen with 1920 x1080 resolution, 5 ms response time, and 1000:1 contrast ratio.4
Complete the picture.Customize a total solution with options5 designed for your display.
Your monitor’s new best friend.Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
Global reassurance.Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty, and a stable product lifecycle and minimum one-year lifespan. Add HP Care Pack Services6 to extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranties.
In the box
- AC power cord
- VGA cable
- DisplayPort cable
- HP Display Assistant software
- CD (includes user guide, warranty, drivers)
|Display size (diagonal)||58.4 cm (23")|
|Resolution (native)||FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)|
|Pixel pitch||0.265 mm|
|Response time||5 ms on/off|
|Tilt and swivel angle||Tilt: -5 to +22°|
Plug and Play
|Physical security||Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)|
|Display Input Type||
1 DisplayPort 1.2 (with HDCP support)
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||21.6 x 2.16 x 13.63 in|
|Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H)||21.6 x 7.31 x 16.07 in|
|Power consumption||30 W (maximum), 24 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Operating temperature range||41 to 95°F|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR® certified|
Arsenic-free display glass
Mercury-free display backlights
|What's in the box||
AC power cord
HP Display Assistant software
CD (includes user guide, warranty, drivers)
|Warranty||Protected by HP, including a 3-year standard limited warranty. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts that extend your protection beyond the standard warranties. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|