This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite 100Gb/120Gb to10Gb Breakout Cassette 24-Fiber MTP/MPO 12 LC Item # 824800
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's N484-1M24-LC12 is a High Density 100/120Gb to 10Gb Breakout Cassette with (x12) LC connections to a 24-Fiber, OM4, MTP/MPO connection. For use with Tripp Lite's N484-00U and N484-01U chassis, you can connect up to 4 cassettes per N484-01U, or 1 per N484-00U. Supports 100/120GbE, internally using OM4 fiber optic cable, with an extremely low insertion loss of 0.35db that is well under the IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss spec of <25db. Effectively trunks 24-fibers between IDF's and MDF's with a single 24-Fiber MTP/MPO cable, breaking out to (x12) LC Duplex fiber connections. Guaranteed compatibility when used with recommended Tripp Lite cabling. Designed specifically for use with Tripp Lite's N820-, N821-, and N846-Series cables. Installation is simple, with the cassette being easily installed or removed using screw tabs to lock or unlock it from the panel; no tools required. Furthermore, each cassette features factory terminated connectors that reduce the time and labor required of field connector terminations. Cassette housing made with heavy duty, 1.0mm Cold Rolled Steel.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|LC Port Type||Duplex|
|ports||12 LC; 36 RJ-11|
|Total Number of Ports||36|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||11.20 oz|
|What's Included||100Gb/120Gb to10Gb Breakout Cassette, 24-Fiber MTP/MPO to ( x12 ) LC Duplex; Quick Start Guide; Dust Caps|
High-Density Fiber Cassette is a Simple Solution for 100/120Gb to 10Gb Connections (MTP/MPO to LC)
- High-density network applications as specified in the Data Center Cabling Standard TIA 942 for cross connects in main distribution, horizontal distribution, and equipment distribution areas
The N484-1M24-LC12 cassette is easy to install into a Tripp Lite N484-00U sleeve or N484-01U 1U enclosure panel. Insert the cassette and tighten the screw tabs to secure it to the sleeve or panel. Loosen the screw tabs for removal. No tools are required. Once the cassette is installed, you can connect your cables. One N484-1M24-LC12 cassette fits in the N484-00U sleeve and up to four cassettes fit in the N484-01U 1U panel. The connectors are factory terminated to reduce time and labor during field installations.
Meets or Exceeds the Latest Standards
The N484-1M24-LC12 complies with IEEE 802.3ae (10GbE) and ANSI T11.2 (Fibre Channel) requirements. It has a max insertion loss of 0.35 dB, which is far below the IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss spec of <25 dB.
- High-density fiber cassette for use with Tripp Lite’s N484-00U Cassette Sleeve or N484-01U Enclosure Panel
- 100/120Gb to 10Gb breakout cassette with a 24-Fiber MTP/MPO connection to (x12) LC Duplex connections
- 12-Fiber MTP ports are Polarity B, Optimized for Parallel Optics, Base-8 Connectivity
- No tools are required for installation and removal; just tighten and loosen the screw tabs
- Factory terminated connectors reduce the time and labor required during field installations
- Complies with IEEE 802.3ae (10GbE) and ANSI T11.2 (Fibre Channel) requirements
- Max insertion loss of 0.35 dB is far below the IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss spec of <25 dB
- Heavy-duty steel housing with dust caps to protect unused ports
- Lifetime warranty
What’s in the Box
- N484-1M24-LC12 100/120Gb to 10Gb Breakout Cassette - 24-Fiber MTP/MPO to (x12) LC Duplex
- Quick Start Guide
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect and protect your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.