This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Carson-Dellosa Differentiated Reading For Comprehension, Grade 2 Item # 824995
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep the whole classroom involved with leveled reading selections
- Provides a series of leveled nonfiction stories. Designed so teachers can present the same content to below-level, on-level and advanced students.
- Includes activities designed to engage students and help them develop their reading skills. Includes multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and true/false questions; short-answer writing practice; and comprehension questions.
- Aligned to Common Core standards for language arts.
- Contains 15 stories split into sections covering a variety of topics. Section titles include Extreme Places, Amazing People, Wild Animals, Strange and Unexplained, Fascinating Machines and Amazing Kids.
- For students in second grade.
|age recommendation||Child years|
|number of pages||64|
|size||8 3/8" x 10 7/8"|
Carson-Dellosa Differentiated Reading For Comprehension, Grade 2 is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TheBubblyBlondeTeacher1 from Great for every classroom! One of the biggest challenges of most teachers today is being able to differentiate for each and every level in the classroom. Sometimes the planning and prepping is simply just too much! I am always looking for ways to speed up the process. This booklet is just what I needed! I am able to hit below level, on level, and above level kiddos using the same story, but differentiated for each level. The stories are very engaging, nonfiction texts that students WANT to read! This product is a great way to start teaching students how to go back into the text and prove their answer and to not just "guess" or go with the answer that they think is right!
Date published: 2015-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amarshall from Great Product! These passages are great. Very engaging and so easy to differentiate with three levels for each one. I've been using them in small group and my students are doing so well with them.
Date published: 2015-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by teacherfriend from High interest passages for even the hardest to engage readers I’m always on the lookout for leveled passages to use with my reading interventions groups and this resource didn’t disappoint! The passages are super high interest even for my hardest to engage readers. I especially like the comprehension questions that offer opportunities for short written responses as if affords me a chance to work with my readers who also need writing help. Meeting individual needs is made easier with three levels of passages for above, on, and below level abilities and the table of contents arranged by standard is very helpful and saves precious planning time!
Date published: 2015-10-24