This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Carson-Dellosa Differentiated Reading For Comprehension, Grade 5 Item # 825661
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep the whole classroom involved with leveled reading selections
- Provides a series of leveled nonfiction stories. Designed so teachers can present the same content to below-level, on-level and advanced students.
- Includes activities designed to engage students and help them develop their reading skills. Includes multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and true/false questions; short-answer writing practice; and comprehension questions.
- Aligned to Common Core standards for language arts.
- Contains 15 stories split into sections covering a variety of topics. Section titles include Extreme Places, Amazing People, Wild Animals, Strange and Unexplained, Fascinating Machines and Amazing Kids.
- For students in fifth grade.
|age recommendation||Child years|
|number of pages||64|
|size||8 3/8" x 10 7/8"|
Carson-Dellosa Differentiated Reading For Comprehension, Grade 5 is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by msleslieann01 from My Favorite CD Resource Ever! I cannot say enough good things about this book! It is absolutely perfect for test prep and covering all the standards. Love, love, love!
Date published: 2015-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by HoooRayforTeaching from Great Product! This is a great product to use with readers that are at all different levels. They have really enjoyed the extra practice and I am seeing a difference!
Date published: 2015-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenee369 from Great Nonfiction Book for Differentiation This is a great book but read carefully. It is only NON-FICTION. Very easy to align with CCSS that you are currently working on
Date published: 2015-08-30