Lexmark™ B2338dw Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer, 36SC120 Item # 8274786
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Set up this black-and-white printer in your office space to handle everyday printing tasks. The 250-sheet input tray and 100-sheet multipurpose feeder allow you to print out documents and envelopes, and the wireless technology means your employees can enjoy cable-free connection.
- Features Wireless-N (802.11b/g/n) technology to connect and print via your Wi-Fi network. Compatible with AirPrint, Mopria and Google™ Cloud Print 2.0 for easy remote printing via your phone, tablet or other enabled device.
- Built-in Ethernet port allows connection to your office network.
- Prints up to 38 pages per minute (ppm).
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution creates crisp prints.
- Accommodates plain paper, as well as envelopes, card stock, paper labels and transparencies. Allows you to print letter, legal, statement, universal, oficio, executive, folio, JIS-B5, A4, A5 and A6 size documents, as well as #10, #7 3/4 and #9 envelopes.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- 250-sheet input tray and 100-sheet multipurpose feeder handle complex jobs.
- 50,000 sheet monthly volume.
- 2-line, All Points Addressable (APA) OLED screen helps you view current and upcoming jobs.
- 512MB of built-in memory for improved speeds.
- USB-compatible with PC, Mac and Linux.
- Full-spectrum security architecture keeps information safe on your network.
- Metal frame for lasting strength.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
- EPEAT Silver certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||350 sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||B2300A0, B231000|
|connector type||Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||10.2"H x 15.7"W x 14.7"D|
|eco-label/standard||EPEAT Silver; ENERGY STAR|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Max Resolution Class (B&W)||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||38 ppm|
|Maximum Memory||512 MB|
|maximum monthly volume||50,000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|Media Feeders||Input tray: 1 x automatic - 250 sheets weight: 60 g/m² - 120 g/m² ¦ Input tray: 1 x automatic - 100 sheets weight: 60 g/m² - 216 g/m² ¦ Output tray: - 150 sheets|
|Media Size||Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"; Folio - 8.27" x 13"; Oficio; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Executive - 7.25" x 10.50"; B5 (JIS); DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"; A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"; Universal; A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; Envelope No. 9; Envelope No. 10|
|mobile printing||app based|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||2|
|number of paper trays||2|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 95; Windows 98; Windows 98SE; Windows Me; Windows NT 4.0; Windows XP; Windows 2000; Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10; Mac OS X; Linux|
|power source||AC Supply|
|primary paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|printing application||general printing and copy/scan/fax|
|processor speed||1 GHz|
|RAM Installed (Max)||512 MB / 512 MB (max)|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||500 to 6000|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|total paper tray capacity||300 sheets|
|USB Direct Printing||No|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||30.6 lb|
|What's Included||B2338dw Laser Printer; Stability Sheet and Safety Sheet or Booklet; Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information; Software and Documentation CD; Setup Guide or Sheet (Network and Local Attachment); Power Cord(s); Statement of Limited Warranty/Guarantee; Up to 1,500 pages return program toner cartridge; Up to 60,000 pages return program imaging unit.|
|Wireless Print Technology||Apple AirPrint; Google Cloud Print; Mopria|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Strike the perfect balance of performance and affordability in small-workgroup mono printing with the up-to 38-page-per-minute Lexmark B2338dw, featuring standard two-sided printing, enhanced security and built-in Wi-Fi.
Performance and value
Get mono printing at up to 38 pages per minute, plus standard Wi-Fi and two-sided printing, all at an affordable price. Durability and long-life components keep your maintenance costs low, too.
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the printer is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous ENERGY STAR 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between. That’s why Keypoint Intelligence—Buyers Lab honoured Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security 1 . And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
Ready when you areRobust and reliable, Lexmark printers are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions. Keep going with long-life components and replacement cartridge yields up to 3,000 pages 2
USB and gigabit Ethernet connections are just the start. Standard Wi-Fi means convenient and secure connectivity while the Lexmark Mobile Assistant app allows fast and easy setup directly from your mobile device.
Versatile media handling
Print what you want, in the size you want. The included media tray adjusts to paper sizes from A6 to legal, while the 100-sheet multipurpose feeder accepts smaller media and envelopes to give you even more design and output possibilities.
- 1 Award based on North America and/or Western Europe data
- 2 Average standard page yield value declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752