This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The X50XL12 System Bundle includes popular business features like Automated Attendant, Voice Mail system with individual boxes for every user, Call Announce Intercom / Paging, Caller ID, Hold, Conferencing & Call Forward to Cell Phones. A Standard Cordless phone can be easily connected to the X50 system enabling mobile access to answer incoming calls and features like voicemail, hold, transfer and paging.
X3030 IP Phone
The X3030 VoIP phones included in this bundle are specially designed to fully integrate and automatically connect to the X50 system. The X3030 telephone has all of the most commonly used features pre-programmed on the phone.
The X3030 phone has (11) programmable buttons which means every user can have a dedicated telephone line button for each outside phone line. This makes placing and retrieving calls from "Hold" as simple as just pushing a button. This eliminates the often complicated process of transferring phone calls. These buttons can also be used for one-touch access to other phones, system features or Speed Dial. The Multi-Color LEDs of each programmable button light up when other phones or lines are busy, which means you can quickly see at a glance who is on the phone or which line is in use.
The X3030 is a HD capable VoIP phone with a full duplex speakerphone & a backlit 6-line display to view Caller ID, Call Logs and Phone Book. The X3030 includes a built-in 2 port data switch to connect your PC to the network via your telephone so no extra wiring is required. Each X3030 telephone comes with an Ethernet cable and a plug in power adapter. The X3030 is also PoE (Power Over Ethernet) compatible.
X3030 IP phones can be located off-site (home office, remote office) and operate exactly the same as system phones located at the main office. The remote user can access lines, make intercom calls and use systems features in exactly the same manner as users at the main office. Features like Hold, Speed Dial, Voicemail and the (11) programmable buttons with Multi-Color LEDs are all fully functional.
Use Both Traditional & VoIP Lines
The X50 Supports both traditional telephone company and VoIP phone lines. You can choose XBLUE certified VoIP Telephone line service or feel free to continue to use traditional telephone lines, or choose both, it's up to you! The X50 with X50XL Software supports up to (12) VoIP Lines. VoIP line service is delivered over your Internet Broadband connection, and includes unlimited local and long distance calls in the United States and Canada. In the event of a local power failure, network failure or Internet outage the XBLUE fail-over feature forwards all incoming calls to a cell phone or other remote phone number. In most cases you can keep your existing phone number. Additional local and toll free numbers are also available.
Live U.S. Based Support
XBLUE offers high quality "live" pre and post sales phone support by calling us toll free at (866) 925-8312 or send us a message via our website. Our US based technical support staff is ready to assist! So please call us with any questions you might have regarding the purchase of an XBLUE phone system or anytime after your purchase for free real time personal assistance.
- Set up your telephone system quickly, easily and cost effectively.
- Use traditional telephone lines or low-cost VoIP telephone lines.
- The X50 with X50XL Software supports up to 12 VoIP Lines.
- X3030 VoIP phones are designed to fully integrate and automatically connect to the X50 system.
- Phones are equipped with popular business features. Includes: Automated Attendant, Voice Mail system with individual boxes for every user, Call Announce Intercom / Paging, Caller ID, Hold, Conferencing and Call Forward to Cell Phones.
- You can choose XBLUE certified VoIP Telephone line service or feel free to continue to use traditional telephone lines, or choose both, it's up to you!
- VoIP line service is delivered over your Internet Broadband connection, and includes unlimited local and long distance calls in the United States and Canada.
- Bundle includes: X50 VoIP System Server with X50XL Expansion Software pre-loaded; (12) X3030 IP Phones w/power adapters; (2) 8-port Data Switch; 14 Ethernet cables; 6 Telephone line cords; X50 System Quick Start Installation Guide.
|What's Included||1 x X50 VoIP System Server with X50XL Expansion Software pre-loaded; 12 x X3030 IP Phones w/power adapters; 2 x 8-port Data Switch; 14 x Ethernet cables; 6 x Telephone Line Cords; 1 x X50 System Quick Start Installation Guide|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability