- Wireless-N technology delivers up to 300Mbps data transfer rates.
- 2.4GHz wireless connectivity provides up to 5,000 sq. ft. of coverage. Includes 2 detachable high-gain antennas to maximize the wireless range.
- Professional Wi-Fi security measures help protect data transfers. Provides WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA Mixed and WPS.
- 4 wired RJ-45 Ethernet 10/100 ports for connecting additional networking devices, such as PCs and printers. Comes with an Ethernet cable.
- Plug-and-play setup helps ensure you can start using it as soon as possible. Simply connect the access point to your home router.
|Antenna Connector||RP-SMA Connector|
|Antenna Gain||3 dBi|
|antenna type||High Gain Antenna|
|brand name||Amped Wireless|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11n; IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u|
|form factor||Wall Mountable; Desktop|
|Indoor Antenna Range||328.1 ft|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|maximum data transfer rate||300|
|plug and play||yes|
|ports||4 Ethernet 10/100|
|security/encryption||WEP; WPA; WPA2; WPA Mixed; WPS|
|Total Number of Antennas||2|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||AP300 High Power Wireless-300N Smart Access Point; 2 x Detachable High Gain 3dBi Antenna; 1 x Stand for Vertical Mounting; 1 x Ethernet Cable; 1 x Setup Guide; 1 x CD (User's Manual)|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||WEP; WPA; WPA2; WPA Mixed; WPS|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||300 Mbit/s|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-300N Smart Access Point adds long range, high speed wireless access for existing wired networks or networks with older wireless technology. With the latest 802.11n 300Mbps MIMO technology, high power amplifiers and high gain antennas, the AP300 provides up to 5,000 sq ft of wireless coverage. The Smart Access Point features 4 wired ports for connecting additional wired computers, printers and other network devices. With Smart Security features, creating a safe and reliable wireless network environment has never been easier. True Plug and Play set up, makes setup as simple as connecting the AP300 to your router's network port. No software or additional setup needed.
Note: The AP300 is NOT a router. It is a High Power Wireless-N Access Point that attaches to your existing router.
Add long range, high speed 300Mbps MIMO WiFi access to your existing network
Easily penetrate walls and cover large areas with amplified WiFi
Wireless Access SchedulingControl when your Wi-Fi is on/off
Wireless Coverage ControlAdjust the distance of your wireless network
User Access ControlRestrict network access to specific users
Supports Advanced Wi-Fi SecurityWi-Fi Protected Setup, WPA, WPA2
High Power Access Point Comparison
- 1 Range specifications are based on performance test results. Actual performance may vary due to differences in operating environments, building materials and wireless obstructions. Performance may increase or decrease over the stated specification. Wireless coverage claims are used only as a reference and are not guaranteed as each wireless network is uniquely different. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11 standard specifications. Actual data throughput may vary as a result of network conditions and environmental factors. N300 wireless signal speeds achieved when connecting to other N300 or later 802.11n/ac devices. Output power specifications are based on the maximum possible radio output power plus antenna gain.
- 2 May not work with non-standard Wi-Fi routers or routers with altered firmware, such as those from third party sources or those with proprietary software. May not work with routers that do not comply with IEEE standards.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability