This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The HPE MSR2000 Router Series delivers high-performance, medium branch routing up to 1 Mpps in a cost-optimized modular form factor. Featuring integrated routing, switching, security, and SIP with no additional licensing, you can boost your service delivery while simplifying the management of your corporate WAN. With its convenient modular design, the MSR2000 Router Series offers a choice of connectivity options to provide flexible, open standards and lasting investment protection with lower CAPEX and OPEX and is ideal for the medium-sized branches.
|Expansion Slot Type||Smart Interface Card (SIC); SFP|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||5|
|ports||51 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 USB|
|Serial V.35 Interface||No|
|Standard Memory||1 GB|
|Total Number of Ports||51|
|Weight (Approximate)||17.20 lb|
HPE FlexNetwork MSR2004 48 Router
Reduces Complexity and Simplifies Your Network
- The HPE MSR2000 Router Series simplifies your network through integrated routing, switching, security, and voice, and combines the flexibility of modular upgrades to deliver high-performance medium branch routing.
- Makes administration easier with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software.
- Reduces management complexity with zero-touch deployment (ZTP) and Dynamic VPN.
Enhances Time to Service and Branch Performance
- The HPE MSR2000 Router Series offers high performance routing with up to 1 Mpps forwarding and 400 Mbps of IPSec encryption throughput to meet bandwidth requirements of branch traffic.
- Supports branch services with a comprehensive feature set and eases the cloud transition with integrated security.
- Satisfies medium branches with advanced hardware architecture and high port density.
Increases Your Return on Your Investment
- The HPE MSR2000 Router Series is a modular platform with a wide range of connectivity options that enables the right design for your needs.
- Reduces your TCO through open standards, power and space savings, and energy-efficient hardware.
- Deploy advanced features with no additional licensing.
(4) SIC slots
(3) RJ-45 1000BASE-T ports
(48) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 LAN ports
|Throughput||up to 1 Mpps|
3G, 4G LTE
Depending on options and configuration
100 - 240 VAC, rated
-48 to -60 VDC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
|Operating temperature range||0 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||5 to 90% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||150 W (maximum)|
|Heat dissipation||499 BTU/hr (526.44 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.32 x 15.75 x 1.74 in|
- (1) HPE MSR2003 AC Router
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability