This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- The Epson WF-R4640 EcoTank wireless color inkjet printer prints your documents and graphics in high resolution.
- Uses convenient, cost-effective DURABrite® ink packs for smudge, fade and water-resistant prints.
- Comes with a 2-year supply of ink. Enough to print up to 20,000 black/20,000 color pages.
- Prints up to 20 pages per minute in both black and color (manufacturer's speed ratings).
- Makes up to 19 copies per minute in both black and color (manufacturer's speed ratings).
- Faxes as fast as 3 seconds per page.
- Includes 500-sheet capacity paper tray plus an 80-sheet back tray.
- Features automatic 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing with 35-page auto document feeder.
- User-friendly controls and one-touch copying make it easy to operate.
- Navigate through your printing projects easily with the 4.3" Color Touchscreen Display.
- Built-in Wireless (802.11 b/g/n) and Wi-Fi Direct® delivers fast, cable-free networking.
- Provides up to 4800 x 1200 dpi maximum print resolution for rich, vivid images.
- Print from mobile devices with Epson Connect™, Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint™ Mobile App, Epson Remote Print, AirPrint™, and Google Cloud Print™
- Package includes Epson ET-4500, instruction manual, product setup CD-ROM, power cord, and initial R12X Ink Pack family (1 of each): Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow.
- Operating System Requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8.x (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Server® 2012 R28, Windows Server 20128, Windows Server 2008 R28, Windows Server 20088, Windows Server 2003 R28, Windows Server 20038, and Mac OS® X 10.6.x ? 10.10.x9.
|-014--upsell Short||Pick up the pace. Get faster black and white print speeds with this model.|
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||35 sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||R12 and R12X series ink pack family|
|dimensions||18.6"H x 26.1"W x 17.1"D|
|eco-label/standard||ENERGY STAR; RoHS|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||supertank|
|maximum black and white copy speed||19 cpm|
|maximum black and white print speed||20 ppm|
|maximum color copy resolution||n/a dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||19 cpm|
|maximum color print speed||20 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|memory card reader||no|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|model||WorkForce Pro WF-R4640|
|number of paper trays||2|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|total paper tray capacity||500 sheets|
|warranty length||2-Year Limited|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The EcoTank All-in-One with Revolutionary Cartridge-Free Printing for High Productivity.The WorkForce Pro WF-R4640 EcoTank wireless all-in-one offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing and includes up to 2 years of ink in the box1. That’s an incredible amount of ink — print up to 20,000 pages black/20,000 color2. Get an unbeatable combination of value1 and convenience with innovative, ultra low-cost replacement ink packs. Powered by PrecisionCore®, the WF-R4640 delivers Performance Beyond Laser™, producing print-shop quality prints, fast. Save — up to 70 percent lower total printing costs vs. color laser3. It also boasts a 580-sheet capacity; auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing; easy wireless printing from tablets and smartphones4 and 4.3" color LCD.
- Cartridge-free printing — comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box1
- Includes enough ink to print up to 20,000 pages black/20,000 color2 — maximize productivity
- Ultra low-cost replacement ink packs — DURABrite® Ultra Ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints
- Get Performance Beyond Laser — the WorkForce Pro WF-R4640 EcoTank all-in-one, powered by PrecisionCore
- Print-shop quality — print documents and graphics in high resolution with precise dot placement
- Save — up to 70 percent lower total printing costs vs. color laser3
- Fast printing — professional-quality prints at speeds of 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (color)†
- Versatile paper handling — 500-sheet capacity, plus an 80-sheet rear tray; features auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing with 35-page Auto Document Feeder
- Wireless and Wi-Fi Direct®5 — easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, tablets and smartphones4
- Product protection you can count on — 2-year limited warranty6
Designed for use exclusively with Epson® ink packs*.
What the Press is Saying:
Epson EcoTank Supertank Technology
Epson’s EcoTank line of Supertank all-in-one printers features cartridge-free printing and revolutionary ink replacement technology. They offer an unbeatable combination of value8 and convenience, with super-high-capacity, easy-to-fill ink tanks. Plus, you save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles9. These all-in-one printers come with enough ink in the box to print for up to 2 years8, so you can print thousands of pages black/color10 before replacing ink.
Whether you’re at home or the office, EcoTank printers are ready to print when you are — and offer the freedom to print in color. It’s the right choice for high-volume, high-quality, hassle-free printing.
Supertank printers and all-in-ones include the following features:
- Comes with enough ink in the box to print 4,000 or more pages black/color2
- Innovative, super-high-capacity ink tanks or ink packs
- Ultra low-cost replacement ink
- Manufactured by a trusted printer brand
Plus, they offer all the connectivity and productivity features of inkjet printers.
PrecisionCore Inkjet Technology
PrecisionCore is the next generation of inkjet printing technology. From professional and industrial-level printers to your desktop inkjet, this groundbreaking technology delivers fast printing with superior-quality results. A truly innovative system, PrecisionCore features Epson’s advanced Thin Film Piezo (TFP®) elements, which are produced via a MEMS manufacturing process, using semiconductor micro-fabrication techniques. At the core of this proprietary technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip, a digital chip that produces dots at the micron level — 1/100th the size of a human hair. Each nozzle on the printhead delivers up to 50,000 droplets per second. It’s this extraordinary focus on accuracy and detail that enables PrecisionCore to deliver revolutionary results, whatever the task at hand.
Simple Wireless Connectivity
Connect the printer to your wireless network in a snap — the popular wireless standard, 802.11n, is supported5. Your printer also includes Wi-Fi Direct, which means no router is required5.
WorkForce Pro WF-R4640 EcoTank All-in-One Product SpecificationsPDF, 831K, 2 pages
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability