This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Night Owl B-10PH-841-PIR Video Surveillance System Item # 8380581
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
8 Channel 1080p HD Video Security DVR with 1 TB HDD and 4 x 1080p Wired Infrared Cameras
When it comes to protecting your loved ones, why not go with the best? Introducing Night Owl's state-of-the-art Smart Detection Security System. Not only does this system provide 1080p High Definition images, it also utilizes Dual Sensor Technology to ensure that you are alerted to actual threats or meaningful events. Prior to this advancement, standard security systems would send alerts to your Smart Device anytime a camera detected motion. While this was of huge benefit to our consumers, some articulated that they were receiving too many false alerts. Night Owl listened! Our Dual Sensor Technology truly takes it to the next level! By incorporating infrared sensors into the 1080p cameras, this system utilizes both motion detection and heat detection to minimize false alerts and keep you apprised of Real threats in Real time.
These premium cameras use a passive infrared sensor to detect heat produced by humans, animals and vehicles. Whereas heavy rain, bugs and changes in lighting could potentially produce motion alerts on older systems, this new technology requires both changes in motion and heat be detected simultaneously. Not only does this one-of-a-kind technology significantly reduce the number of false alerts you receive, it also conserves hard drive space. This guarantees that you are made aware of those threats that pose the greatest risk to you and your loved ones without having to sift through unnecessary recordings. This truly is innovation right at your fingertips!
|brand name||Night Owl|
|Frame Rate||30 Frames Per Second|
|Hard Drive||1 TB|
|manufacturer||Night Owl, LLC|
|Maximum Camera Resolution||1080|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Number of IR LEDs||12|
|ports||1 composite video in; 1 HDMI; 1 USB; 1 VGA out|
|System Components||Digital Video Recorder; Camera|
|Total Number of Audio In Ports||4|
|Total Number of Audio Out Ports||1|
|Total Number of Channels||8|
|What's Included||1 x 8 Channel Digital Video Recorder; 4 x Indoor/Outdoor 1080p Wired Infrared Cameras; 4 x 60 ft. Bundles of Camera Cable; 12 x Mounting Hardware and Screws; 1 x 6 ft. HDMI Cable; 1 x RJ-45 Cable (Ethernet); 1 x USB Mouse; 1 x Remote Control (Includes Batteries); 1 x Software CD; 1 x Quick Setup Guide; 1 x DC 12V/2A DVR Power Adapter; 1 x DC 12V/1.5A Camera Power Adapter; 1 x 4-Way Camera Power Splitter; 3 x Night Owl Security Stickers|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Protect What Matters Most
- 1080p (2MP) Video Security System
- View & playback footage directly from your Smart Device
- Patent Pending Dual Sensor Technology reduces false alerts by up to 90%
- 24/7 Technical Phone Support
1080p HD Video Security DVR with 1080p Wired Infrared Cameras
- 1080p HD cameras provide clear and crisp images
- Smart Detection Security System with Dual Sensor Alerts
- All recordings stored locally to pre-installed hard disk drive (HDD)
Smart Dual Sensor Technology with Real-Time Motion Alerts
- Patent Pending Dual Sensor Technology eliminates the number of false alerts you receive by up to 90%
- Detects movement from animals, people and vehicles
- System records only when necessary to conserve hard drive space and sends you alerts that matter
- Receive a real-time motion alert directly to your Smart Device when heat + motion are detected in the selected zone
Enhanced Night Vision
- Up to 100 ft. of Night Vision
- Full color day vision / black and white Night Vision
- 1080p resolution day or night, rain or shine
Weatherproof Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
- Cameras designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Weatherproof to withstand moisture and dirt debris
- Equipped with 3-axis vandal-proof mounting bracket preventing exposure from potential intruders
Hardwired Security System – CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) with Internet Option
- Hardwired security system provides uninterrupted viewing and recording
- No interference from other Wi-Fi devices
- No Internet required for viewing your recordings on a TV or monitor
3 Easy Ways to Connect
- Easily connect to your computer, smartphone or tablet
- View your system from anywhere in the world
- Absolutely no monthly fees, EVER!
Private Access to Video
- User video is never transmitted to our server, nor any third-party server
- Cameras and smartphone operate as peer-to-peer devices
24/7 Technical Support with EZ Warranty Returns
- 24/7 technical support, 365 days a year
- Tri-lingual phone support (English, Spanish, French)
- We cover shipping both ways for any defective product under warranty, making your claim hassle-free
America’s #1 Wired Video Security Brand
With cutting edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl is the #1 Wired Security Camera Brand in the U.S.* Through innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence we are excited to present our 1080p Security System with Dual Sensor Technology. We are bringing innovation to the palm of your hands.
* Source: The NPD Group, Inc., Retail Tracking Service, U.S., Security & Monitoring, Camera Technology: excludes baby monitors, Wired Only, Based on dollar sales, May 2016 – January 2018
(1) Internet and cell phone access requires a router and a broadband Internet connection with a minimum 2Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -14°F or above 122°F. These cameras are weather resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(4) Night Owl does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your DVR over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(5) Night Owl apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the App experience.
(6) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(7) Night Vision range up to 100 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(8) No audio enabled camera included.
(9) Owl Scan™ is a trademark of Night Owl SP, LLC.
(10) Thermal image is for example only and not an actual camera produced image.
(11) Please ensure that your existing cables are a minimum of 24 AWG.
Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X operating system software are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov