This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS SRT 5000VA 208V Item # 841019
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Smart-UPS On-Line provides high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection for servers, voice / data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting loads from 1 to 20kVA in a rack/tower convertible form, the Smart-UPS On-Line is available from 2U to 12U. Recent family extensions at 15 and 20kVA enable support of power hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks. When business-critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands. The included PowerChute management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. All models 5kVA and above include an integrated Network Management Card for remote management (optional on models below 5 kVA). The Smart-UPS On-Line family provides customers with a reliable source of uninterruptible power even in demanding power environments, including very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction.
|brand name||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA L6-30|
|Input Voltage||208 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||5000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||4250 W|
|manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||1.50 Hour|
|Output Voltage||208 V AC|
|Product Line||Smart-UPS On-Line|
|Receptacles||2 x NEMA L6-20R; 2 x NEMA L6-30R|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||123 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS SRT 5000VA 208V; CD with Software; Documentation CD; Installation Guide; Removable Support Feet; Temperature Probe; USB Cable; Warranty Card; Web/SNMP Management Card|
|Show More ▾|
SRT5KXLTLCD graphics display:
- Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount
- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Intelligent battery management:
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery
remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the
connected service provider equipment and within the specified